Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Seven Deadly Sins

The Seven Deadly Sins (Accepting Members)

a part of “The Seven Deadly Sins”, a fictional universe by ZeroDaggerz.

When the Seven Deadly Sins meet high school...shit tends to hit the ceiling.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Seven Deadly Sins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Seven Deadly Sins (Accepting Members)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:27 pm

I know this sounds mean but could you refrain from changing periods, days, time in general. leave it up to me and Sarah this is to allow everyone to actually post their post cause most posts needs to be posted in a specific time frame. Thanks.
Last edited by ZeroDaggerz on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:33 pm

I would just like to formally apologise. School just started so I will be a bit busy~
I will post asap though I assure you... as soon as I manage to read everyone's post :S

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:43 pm

We're going to have to work this out. Okay this is the new rule, more like system we'll be working with. Everyone allow everyone to post at least once (Excluding at the moment Superman) or twice a day so that people can interact and catch up.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:31 pm

I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep up with this role play. I will be posting tomorrow for sure. Again, sorry :/
~Just cause her eyes don't tear doesnt mean her heart isn't crying. And just cause she comes off strong, doesn't mean nothing is wrong.~

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:34 pm

Psh, don't worry about it I haven't even noticed lol

Ugh, that sounded mean I meant it in a good way?

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:12 am

ZeroDaggerz wrote:We're going to have to work this out. Okay this is the new rule, more like system we'll be working with. Everyone allow everyone to post at least once (Excluding at the moment Superman) or twice a day so that people can interact and catch up.

I like that system. would really help thanks :D

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Lol, I knew you'd like it and you're welcome

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:52 pm

I made another carry so we can have another guy. Tell me what you think

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Actually Rin sweetheart do you mind playing for Greed? If yes then just edit Tokutaro's sheet to fit the vice or just make a totally new one.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:04 am

Umm yeah sure I thought you had someone for greed but sure I'll do it four you.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:40 am

Now I must notify Superman...eh, I'll do that when I come back

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarahGracie on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:34 pm

I posted up a list of the current students and their schedules in the update thread. This is help know what other students you share the same classes, lunch and clubs with to assist you during posting in the IC.

I took the liberties of assigning a schedule to the few of you that have yet to do so.

Also, I listed the student's clubs. Several of these are blank. Please let me know what club your character is to be involved in, so that I can update the post.

Thanks!

Also if anything needs to be changed or I goofed up anything, please let me know and I'll promptly make any corrections! :)
A successful novel should interrupt the reader’s life, make him or her miss appointments, skip meals, forget to walk the dog. - Stephen King

The same should apply for an RP.

SarahGracie
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:30 pm

What class period are we in? o.o Just getting a little discombobulated, sorry.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Lol, it's fine, it's second period your math period...whatever math you have

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarahGracie on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:55 pm

Juniors should be leaving their first period and either heading to or already be in their English classes. I believe it's the same for seniors.

SarahGracie
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Lmao, whoops thanks for the correction, sorry about that...listen to Sarah lol

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Well, I finally posted xD Sorry I haven't earlier. Anyway, let me know if anything is wrong with my post. Oh, and just to let you know, Aleksandria is in gymnastics, she's on the dance committee, and in the senior society.

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarahGracie on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Thanks Broken Wings! I added it to the update thread. :) And I think your post is great!

SarahGracie
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:05 pm

Thanks :) I hadn't looked at this role play in a bit, so I just learned you're the co-GM. So Hi xD

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:46 am

I've noticed people are starting to add in their character's name at the top of posts in colour and enlarged text so...embarrassingly I must ask.. whats the code for doing so? I don't know :S

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!