Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Seven Deadly Sins

The Seven Deadly Sins (Accepting Members)

a part of “The Seven Deadly Sins”, a fictional universe by ZeroDaggerz.

When the Seven Deadly Sins meet high school...shit tends to hit the ceiling.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Seven Deadly Sins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Seven Deadly Sins (Accepting Members)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:44 pm

The IC: The Seven Deadly Sins

The update thread that must be constantly check, but only GM and Co-GM can post on: [Update Thread]The Seven Deadly Sins
Last edited by ZeroDaggerz on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:43 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Seven Deadly Sins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:57 pm

Envy:

Black hair swished behind her scrawny form as Neeva moved about. Her stunning green eyes jumped from person to person in the schoolyard as if searching for something in particular. Her quick strides and passive expression silently snapped at any who dare think of approaching her. They all knew what to do when she was like this and no one dared challenge the intimidator.

Finding what she had been searching for, Neeva finally came to a pause in her mini-rampage of school grounds. Her gaze shifted through narrowed eyes and landed on a smiling couple. A typical type with her blond hair and white-toothed grin and perfect complexion--a stunning example of who all the guys want and who all the girls want to be. Neeva, unfortunately enough for the girl, happened to be one of them. She, however, went unnoticed even as she neared the couple. The boy looked up from his counterpart, still with a goofy grin on his face. She said nothing, even as he greeted her. There was an awkward silence between the three. The boy began to sweat, afraid of what was to come. The girl merely looked dumbly between the two.

'Why is it never me?' Neeva thought to herself, her not-nearly-as-white teeth grinding together. 'I hate her.' And she didn't have the slightest clue who she was. This 'she' who was with the man she had thrived for for so long.

Finally, just when the other two were seemingly about to break from the suffocating tension, Neeva decided to speak. A smile replaced her once wickedly envious features, completely changing her entire expression as if the other one had never been there at all. "I'm so happy for the new couple," she spoke, her voice laced with masked fury. With that, she laughed calmly to break the tension before walking away, metaphorical mask firmly planted on her face and green eyes gleaming through. She didn't have what she wanted now, but it was only a matter of time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Seven Deadly Sins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:24 pm

Great post, you play Envy so well so you're allowed to have Envy, I'll reserve the spot for you.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Seven Deadly Sins (Accepting Members)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:21 am

Would you mind holding onto Pride for me until tomorrow when I can give you a post for her? That would be great. If I don't post tomorrow by some strange reason, just don't worry about it and give it to someone else. Please and thank you.

~Kai

Oh, and it's alright if you choose not to. I was just wondering.
~Just cause her eyes don't tear doesnt mean her heart isn't crying. And just cause she comes off strong, doesn't mean nothing is wrong.~

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:43 am

Okay, I'll have Pride reserved for you and don't worry about turning in a skeleton so soon, you have quite some time...we kinda need all the spots to be filled, lol

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:47 am

Thanks, mate :)

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:55 am

No problem ^^

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:57 am

I would like to be sloth. I'll post an example when i can

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:00 am

Very well, no need to rush after all I'm pretty patient

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:32 am

Thanks heaps. I just find it difficult to post lengthy when using Ipad. The typing is annoying, I'll get straight on it once I login a computer or laptop (:

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:48 am

IPad? Lol, you're on a IPad now I definitely got to get myself one xD

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:29 am

I want to reserve Greed please!

And hey, we have to do a sample post here?
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:00 pm

Okay, spot reserved and yes sample post on here if you don't mind.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:44 pm

Um, sliiight problem. Every time I click the link to your roleplay, it keeps saying, "This roleplay couldn't be found." Did you delete it or something? I was going to fill out Envy's character sheet.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Sorry incorrect code, try this time, it should work

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Ugh -.-" I have major writers block. Bloody wonderful timing >_< I'll try to give an example and post the character tonight. Maybe tomorrow morning at the latest.

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:39 am

It's okay I'm keeping myself busy by playing games ^^

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:44 am

Dammit I forgot to put down no anime, I knew I was forgetting something. Spectrum you're character is good except the anime picture on appearance, if you could fix that then you're good to go. Sorry about that.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:44 am

Oh, okay, sure thing.

*edit*

Again, the link says the roleplay can't be found.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Ugh, this is getting annoying here try this one maybe: roleplay/the-seven-deadly-sins/

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!