Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

An Army of Seven

An Army of Seven

a part of “An Army of Seven”, a fictional universe by Sir Drazel.

Our home. Our land. Our honor.. OUR EVERYTHING! IT WAS ALL DESTROYED. Someone is going to pay....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An Army of Seven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] An Army of Seven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:42 pm

So...how exactly do we plan on continuing this RP, without our seven, and no villains? /:
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:01 am

I apologize, I seem to have accidentally abandoned my character. Anyone know how I'm supposed to get him back?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:18 pm

I believe you can go to the character page and retrieve him there. They give the option of taking on someone's abandoned character. I don't see why you couldn't take back your own.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Well, I know Disciple hasn't exactly given up. However seeing as how I was a bad guy to begin with, I can be so again while playing Solve if no one minds. I mean the tigger guy kinda left.

"When I see you lately I'm wondering on White roses, caskets Your name on a stone."

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:11 am

Hey, guys! I am so sorry for not posting. My mom was hit by a drunk driver last Monday and is still in the hospital - critical care. So again, I'm really sorry for not posting, but I assume you all can see why I didn't. I've spent nearly all my week in the hospital, and with my dad.

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:51 am

Wow. I am so sorry to hear that Reianna. I most assuredly understand. Your mother will be in my prayers.

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Thank you very much! She's in a coma at the moment...no one's sure if she's gonna make it or not. The nurse told me there's a 50/50 chance of her surviving after this coming operation. Again, thank you for the prayers.

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Keep me updated, if you'd like. I will make certain my congregation at church hears about this. The more prayers we have going out to those in need, the more, I believe God hears them. While he listens to each of us, its our faith him, that allows miracles to be worked through us.

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:57 am

My mother's out of the operation, and they think she's gonna be okay!(:

Where's Adam?

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:48 pm

That's great news miss Reianna! :) I hope she continues to recover.

As far as Adam, the last I heard, he accidentally orphaned his character. However, its still abandoned and there's been someone to tell him how to reclaim his character. So, I have no idea if its just you and I.

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Will we be able to continue with just the two of us?

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:40 am

I have no idea miss Reianna, I guess that would depend on rather we really wanted to put our own ideas into or just let it go.

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:11 pm

I'm not sure. What do you think? And no need to call me miss. :) Reianna is fine, or just Anna. :D

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:44 pm

As you wish Anna. You must forgive me, I am a very formal speaking person. As for the roleplay, we could go on if you would prefer it. Though it would be just the two of us until someone else decided to join up. The thing about that is, we would be interacting far more and with characters we've decidedly had to conjure in order to make a sensible plot line. ^^;

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:48 pm

No forgiveness needed! :) Formal speaking is better as opposed to the way our generation speaks nowadays. Don't even get me started with chat speak...

The only trouble I'm having is getting up a plausible plot. I mean, the title of the role play is Army of Seven. Whilst, we have only two members. I'm willing to just drop it. However, if you're intent on seeing it through, I'll be glad to go along.

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:27 am

Oh yes, the youth these days a re getting spectacularly smarter by cutting down the number of syllables in the word "to" now they just write "2". and instead of "are you" its "r" and "u". Quite the kidney punch. It's really disheartening.

Well, I would really like to. But alas, you are correct. It does not say "Army of Two". But you are welcome to join my roleplay should you find the time. http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/dividing-line-ima-wa-jidai-ga-kawatteiru/

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!