Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What do they look like?

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: What do they look like?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:38 am

Hehe... not quite. Close, but I'll leave it open.

Tsukihana, I'm sorry if I get you totally wrong, but here goes. You're a skinny guy. Tall, like a bean-stalk. Messy light-brown hair, tossed casually about. It's not that you don't care about appearances, but rather that the whole thing seems pointless, since you have better things to worry about. You have a confident gleam in your eyes, and you wear whatever you can find.

Way off? Close? Eh.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:09 am

Haha almost spot on, actually. However, I would assume that this is because you profile-stalked...? :p

Though my hair is naturally dark brown [you were close], it is currently bleach blonde [almost white, in fact]. It's also pretty long, and doesn't like to co-operate, so I guess you could say it's casually tossed about.
The only other thing you got wrong was my take on appearance. I do generally just throw on whatever I can find, but under two circumstances; they must co-ordinate colour-wise, and they must not make me look like an utter imbecile.
Hello, friends...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zephyr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Royality on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Assuming I haven't read any of your posts or looked at your profile, Tsukihana --I'd say you're short, you've got dark hair, dark eyes, and are female? I see you having a few freckles for some reason... Ableh. I'm probably going to end up being terrible at this game, haha!

Royality
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrobeLight on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:08 pm

I haven't looked at your stuff, so I'm assuming...
Male, rather tall, dark shaggy brown hair, possible facial hair or none at all. blue green eyes a few marks on your face like freckles and pale pink lips?
I super suck at this

StrobeLight
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Hmmm, female, not quite short, long dark hair, constantly kept well.
Brown eyes maybe?
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gado on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Urhm.. Let's see.. Using your characters as a source of guessing:

Around 20, Tall (But not overly so), possibly brown eyes altough I'm guessing blue.. Like to wear darkish clothing, but not emo/goth stuff, just darkly coloured. Dark blonde/brown hair perhaps? Can't decide wheter or not you have glasses, probably not.. And if you do, you probably wear contact lenses.

Gado
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Based on knowing nothing about you: You're probably tallish, just a little above average, brown hair, light colored eyes. Hmm...You dress pretty normally, nothing dark but you don't wear bright colors either. Prolly don't wear glasses, too.
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Royality wrote:Assuming I haven't read any of your posts or looked at your profile, Tsukihana --I'd say you're short, you've got dark hair, dark eyes, and are female? I see you having a few freckles for some reason... Ableh. I'm probably going to end up being terrible at this game, haha!

BWAHAHA! I'm sorry, I don't mean to be offensive, but nothing about that was right.
I'm abnormally tall, have blue/green/gray eyes, and am male... Also, no freckles.

Now, Jeffrey...
I already know that you are [currently] a Protestant, and judging from the style that you wrote in, are a fairly intelligent individual, yet are younger; about 14 or 15, signifying you are probably into more "geek" culture than sports. Average in height, maybe 5'6"-5'10", and in healthy weight and frame in proportion to said vertical measurements. Light brown [possibly coppery], slightly wavy. Your eyes are either brown or green, and you most definitely wear glasses. An energetic individual; your clothing is more for comfort than any form of fashion, though that's not to say that your clothing isn't fashionable.

*Huffs*
Did I get anything right?

Zephyr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:01 am

Try and figure out what I look like.

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DancingQueen on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:28 pm

Moon/Mihael - Your not really short but your not overly tall either. You have green eyes and pale skin. Im going to say dark brown wavy hair thats about to the middle of your back.

DancingQueen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:34 pm

DancingQueen I'm guessing your thin or at least athletic and probably good at dancing professional maybe, more than likely you do it as a hobby but wish to do it. Quite tall, brown hair, wears glasses for reading. And now I'm stuck.

This is all guessing :P.

Only one thing about my avatar right, blackish brown hair :p.

Let's see if anyone get's me right :P
We help the multi-nationals
when they cry out protect us.
The locals scream and shout a bit,
but we don’t let that affect us.
We’re here to lend a helping hand
in case they don’t elect us.
How dare they buy our products
yet still they don’t respect us.

Billy Bragg - The Marching Song Of The Covert Battalions

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Rulke: I picture you as being tall, somewhat skinny but have the tell-tale "pouch" of someone that would rather exercise their mind than their body. You keep your mustache well-groomed, and you rock a pair of glasses.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:46 pm

qbsuperstar03 wrote:Rulke: I picture you as being tall, somewhat skinny but have the tell-tale "pouch" of someone that would rather exercise their mind than their body. You keep your mustache well-groomed, and you rock a pair of glasses.

I'm not overweight you're right, just a little plump, but I don't wear glasses nor do I have moustache I shave :P.

I'm guessing you're similar to your avatar, I think you're normal height not small or tall, blond hair for some reason guessing quite long, I'm gathering you wear glasses as you put them on me. You probably wear casual clothes mostly.

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DancingQueen on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Rulke55 wrote:DancingQueen I'm guessing your thin or at least athletic and probably good at dancing professional maybe, more than likely you do it as a hobby but wish to do it. Quite tall, brown hair, wears glasses for reading. And now I'm stuck.

Wow almost spot on! I am very tall and I have an Athletic body. I am a dancer and I wouldn't say professional but it is how I bring in my paycheck. I do wear glasses to read. The only thing you got wrong was my hair color.(; Great guessing.

DancingQueen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:37 pm

DancingQueen wrote:
Rulke55 wrote:DancingQueen I'm guessing your thin or at least athletic and probably good at dancing professional maybe, more than likely you do it as a hobby but wish to do it. Quite tall, brown hair, wears glasses for reading. And now I'm stuck.

Wow almost spot on! I am very tall and I have an Athletic body. I am a dancer and I wouldn't say professional but it is how I bring in my paycheck. I do wear glasses to read. The only thing you got wrong was my hair color.(; Great guessing.

You forgot to guess me :p

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ishu on Thu May 05, 2011 8:12 am

Brunette, some facial hair + a thin mustache. A little bit overweight but not absurdly fat xD

A pointy nose with a dip at the top of the bridge?
Take your drama elsewhere.

Ishu
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Regardevoir on Thu May 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Ishu... Ishu is slightly pudgy, pale, and dirty blonde. Ishu is also a she. :x

Regardevoir
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Tue May 10, 2011 12:43 pm

I'm not sure if I should be participating seeing as I have an avatar that's a picture of me already but.. eff you, I'll do it anyways.

For some reason.. I see Regardevoir as a ginger bunny. With purple eyes and teeth that look like Elvis Presley. And a fireball for a tail. Don't. Even. Ask.
TCC commands you to make him SPAGHETTI. 'Cause spaghetti is the new sandwich.

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Sat May 21, 2011 12:21 am

Rulke wrote:
I'm guessing you're similar to your avatar, I think you're normal height not small or tall, blond hair for some reason guessing quite long, I'm gathering you wear glasses as you put them on me. You probably wear casual clothes mostly.

-Normal height: 5 foot 9 and change, so close enough.
-Glasses: Have been since I was 11.
-Casual clothes: I'm wearing a collared shirt right now, but yeah. I hate "dressing up" without a really good reason.
-Hair: Mostly auburn, face hair is redder than scalp hair though. Dead wrong on that count.

Since I know what TCC looks like from the avatar, I'll skip to Regardevoir. I'm thinking five foot three give or take an inch, slim profile, big eyes, favorite color is either green or blue.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firefly92 on Thu May 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Me?

Firefly92
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!