Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A World That Never Was

A World That Never Was

a part of “A World That Never Was”, a fictional universe by AnimeGirl.

Enter The Shadow World......

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A World That Never Was”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A World That Never Was

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:18 pm

now we just need the protaginist to put in her character

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:33 pm

^^ so when do we start?
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:35 pm

we can start when the protaginist puts her character up. Until then we'll just wait patiently :)

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:31 pm

i think i might just make the character.......

or one of you can do it if you want

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:43 pm

okay noticed brother 2 is paired with girl 2 and brother 4 is paired with guy 4 so I guess as brother 3 i'll be paired with girl 3 =]

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:46 pm

yup :)

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tree Fiddy on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:01 pm

And I'll be with Tia :) Coolio. I'll update my character sheet and add that in there.
Image Image Image Image

Tree Fiddy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:50 pm

..can GM pm protagonist please? Just to make sure she didnt forget and the last one we're waiting on

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:34 am

she's not online. She's one of my friends too

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tree Fiddy on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:10 am

Do you think we should just start without her? Or did you want to wait a little longer?

Tree Fiddy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:51 pm

I'm not sure.....

we'll start later on today. I want to give her time

But if you think we should start now, just say so :)

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:55 pm

I think we should start now! After all, she can catch up. And if she needs one, we can just catch her up.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tree Fiddy on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm

Maybe one of us should make the character. As of now I'm not even really sure she'll be coming back...

Tree Fiddy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:42 pm

I hope we start soon cause i'm leaving town for a week maybe tomorrow but i'll catch up when i can.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:37 am

can we start soon? I'm the one missing a partner and i don't mind..just wanna start lol

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:24 am

What exactly would be the role of the Seeker? I would like to be him but I don't understand how he'd play into the story line. I'll send in a character though.
I do one thing at a time, I do it well, and then I move on.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:26 am

I'll be seeker if you want.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:44 am

I guess I could be seeker and the chooser if you want. I assume both of them will have light roles but It'd be no problem for me to take them.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:44 pm

AG? Still there, dude? When are we gonna start, exactly? I've been all excited~

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!