Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yo Ho! A Pirates Life for Me

Yo Ho! A Pirates life for me.

a part of “Yo Ho! A Pirates Life for Me”, a fictional universe by MotherDragons.

I invite you, the three most ruthless pirates I know, to help me search for my father's buried treasure.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yo Ho! A Pirates Life for Me”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Yo Ho! A Pirates life for me.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:10 pm

Hello Matey's,
This be a forum for questions, character reservations, and ideas about the plot.
Enjoy,
Captain Amelia Swords
Last edited by MotherDragons on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Am I crazy? Well, that depends. Define crazy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Yo Ho! A Pirates life for me.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blue Bonnets on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:17 pm

Can I reserve the 1st mate to the Caribbean Captain.
Awws you know its cute

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blue Bonnets
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Dang it, both spot i wanted r takens, you not cool Dragon, taking the spot i wanted! Hmm, now i need to decide which first mate i want.I was going to be mother dragons, but if he want to play her own first amte, that ok.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:37 pm

I'd quite like to play the Spanish pirate captain. :] I'll also create his first mate if need be.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:52 pm

@bluebonnet It's all yours.
@maci you can be my first mate or shmband's first mate. sorry. :(
@shmband umm. don't make your first mate yet, but you can have the spanish pirate captain.

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:13 pm

I would like to be the french Captain, if you would.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spikerer on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:28 pm

English Captain if you please.

spikerer
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:47 pm

@Sneakyrio it's all yours
@spikerer it's all yours.
Also reservtions will be held for 2 days only!

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blue Bonnets on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Alright my character profile is up

Blue Bonnets
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Wait a minute.....if your character is the daughter of Blackbeard, wouldn't your last name be Teach? His name was Edward Teach.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:06 pm

@sneakyrio her mother's last name was swords. Her father gave Amelia, her mothers last name because she reminded him of her mother.

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:11 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....so he did have a heart under all of that chest hair, sores and scurvy.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Yep. Will you make your first mate character?

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:30 pm

ummmmmm....I thought the first mate characters were for other rpers. I kind of want to wait for other people. But if you need me to, I guess I'll make one after some time has gone by and looks like we won't be getting more people.

Besides that, did you like my character?

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Okay. Do you know anyone who would be interested in joining? And I loved Capp'n Corsair.

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Hey spikerer,
Can you do me a huge favor and make your first mate?
Thanks,
MotherDragons

Also, we have all of our captains, so I am going to do the first post.

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:13 am

I'll be making my character today, you originally said to hold off making my first mate. You want me to do that now?

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:15 am

@shmband umm. don't worry about it. there needs to be a place for Maci.
Also, I have done the first post, so please post away.

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:40 am

Groovy I see Benito was accepted, you liked him OK then? :) I shall now proceed to post.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:43 am

Yes. His character is a lot like Amelia. And I can't wait to read it. Be sure to include an example of his cruelty.

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!