Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

.hack//Reboot

.hack//Reboot

a part of “.hack//Reboot”, a fictional universe by CoffeeLorencia.

A spin-off of the .hack series. A programmer recreates the game years after The World was shut down. However, another system crash brings about another set of comatose victims. What happened to the so-called new and improved version of the game?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “.hack//Reboot”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] .hack//Reboot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CoffeeLorencia on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:26 am

Alrighty, I've got Luke set up. :3 Off to approve everyone's characters.
lights_will_guide_you_home_and_ignite_your_bones
AND__ WILL_TRY_TO_FIX_YOU

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CoffeeLorencia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:54 am

I will make an evil character, but what exactly do you want him to do? Or don't you really need one lol. I need ideas on how to fit one in.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:25 pm

@Tabris: Maybe you can be a PKer or like a hacker Pker or something.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:20 pm

Male sword it is, then. Now I just have to view the other characters and figure out what tone to set for my guy, and what his fighting style should be...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A joke is a very serious thing." - Winston Churchill

Inks, a Cyberpunk roleplay surrounding addiction to a drug that could take you to a place of dreams and fantasies...but what happens when that world begins to leak into the real one, its powerful denizens each with their own agenda? Interested? PM me, please.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CoffeeLorencia on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:52 am

@Tabris: Hmm, his primary goal is to hinder their discovery of Aura at the start. I guess be the extremely difficult recurring boss or a PKer that has been employed by Morganna to deal with the group permanently. I don't think you can do it now though, since our characters will just be getting their sea legs.
*stews about it for a while*
BTW - your signature. 'u' DRRR + 1925? :D

@Mr Nice: Glad to know you'll be joining us. *U* I'll be waiting for your character. Log in our out then? :D

CoffeeLorencia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:08 pm

I'll make the character within the next 12 hours. As for log in/out...I think I'd prefer in, at this point, though I'm honestly okay either way if you need me out.

Added: Did I miss a link to the actual RP/a character template anywhere?

*5 seconds later* Nevermind, I'm blind sometimes.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CoffeeLorencia on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:39 am

Lmfao. |D Approved, I love him. >u<

Now, we need people who will drive the plot outside the game. >A<

CoffeeLorencia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:01 am

Alright, I understand. I shall make him however I feel he will fit. But I'll wait until you guys get a little into the RP. That should give me some ideas. I love all of your character btw, I can see this RP will be really interesting. ^^ And Yes, Kida from Duararara!! Although, I used him as an OC in a different RP, so he's called Cyrus for me. I get bored and make signatures with OCs on them.

Anyway good luck for now guys!

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:07 pm

As I said, if I need to be out of the game for a bit, I can be.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:51 am

Just to help get this started would everyone be okay with me making a temporary character that would be a log out? I can whip one up in a jiff.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!