Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Mountains in the Mist

The Mountains in the Mist

a part of “The Mountains in the Mist”, a fictional universe by little luna.

Cradled in the vast mountainside is a coven of very important individuals, gathered for a purpose only known to a few. Only one thing is certain - mankind sits on the brink of catastrophe. (NOW ACTIVE!) (Rated M)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mountains in the Mist”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Mountains in the Mist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:57 am

I am going to let Declan respond to Keaira before I post again as I am curious as to what he will do.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:39 pm

There you go. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Medic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Medic, I hope you don't mind my little godmode about you leaving Keaira's arm.

little luna
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Yeah that is fine with me.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:33 pm

Belynta you can go ahead and post if you want. I just got back today and I am very tired.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:34 pm

I have decided to take over Caine. Snowfall hasn't posted in over a week, and has not replied to my PMs. Rather than find a new one, I will act as Caine.

I will post as Keaira again after there's a post from Medic.

little luna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:29 pm

I really can't promise that I will be able to post again. I've been getting more busy and have had less time for roleplays here. I as well am going to be leaving within two weeks for almost a year or so. It might be best just to continue without me and I can disband my character.

I have had fun while it lasted though and thanks for letting me join. I regret that I have to leave.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:22 am

All is well. I hope you stay safe where ever you go!

As for your character, if you could leave him open to be adopted, that would be great. I may try to fill him in. If not, that's okay too.

It's been fun. :)

little luna
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!