Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

RP Closures

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum β€” the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Re: RP Closures

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neely34 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:53 pm

roleplay/kingdom-heart-next-generation-my-story/

I just opened it but I have to close it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neely34
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:14 am

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Septemberism
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:05 am

Done.
I've moved on. If anyone stumbles on any of my old roleplays or wants to hit me up for nostalgia sake, feel free to shoot me an e-mail me at RPGTiko@gmail.com or hit me up on http://www.storytellerscircle.com. Good luck RolePlaygateway.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyoftheLand on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:38 pm

Murder by Myth

The Haunting of Fleur'Noir Music Academy

I was co-GM in these roleplays and my GM partner, who had started them, has left the site. They have been closed down, as can be seen by the introduction, and if you can close them properly, it would free up the clutter. Just wanting to do my part ^^

LadyoftheLand
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Fleurette Academy

The Female Host Club

Transcendum

If you could close these it would be much appreciated. They never got started and if they did they kinda died and lost interest. Thanks!
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Done.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucentfir on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:15 pm

Lucentfir
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:34 am

Done.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:25 pm

I'd like all of these failures removed from list! I feel horrible when I look at them, and think "I could have done better.".
Please, spare me and delete the horrors!

roleplay/cosa-nostra/

roleplay/roman-citizen/

roleplay/in-a-mythical-land/

roleplay/treasure-city-of-dawn/

roleplay/in-the-ashes-of-man/

roleplay/fallout-reborn-the-faction-wars/

roleplay/roman-lands/

An incredibly long list... all failures!
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadLandShark on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:02 am

Tiko wrote:In an effort to clean out the RP Tab of old abandoned RP's, dead RP's or RP's that never got off the ground, I am offering to close RP's for people. Just post here or PM me the link to your RP and the reason for the closure. However keep in mind that once closed, the content can no longer be viewed, so do not ask me to close them if you wish to be able to access the content ever again, even just for reading purposes.

Tiko,
RolePlayGateway Administrator

roleplay/delete-thissss/
Please delete this!

MadLandShark
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am

Done.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:16 am

Ok, with our new fixes and features that went in today, GM's should be able to flag their RP's to be closed or completed, via the RP tab now (with the 'flag' button next to the title of the RP). Doing so should notify us so we can check it over and close it. If this is not the case, or the feature doesn't seem to be working, please PM me, seeing as I'm going to lock this thread. Thank you.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!