Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

RP Closures

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

RP Closures

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:22 am

In an effort to clean out the RP Tab of old abandoned RP's, dead RP's or RP's that never got off the ground, I am offering to close RP's for people. Just post here or PM me the link to your RP and the reason for the closure. However keep in mind that once closed, the content can no longer be viewed, so do not ask me to close them if you wish to be able to access the content ever again, even just for reading purposes.

Tiko,
RolePlayGateway Administrator

[Edit] Ok, with our new fixes and features that went in today, GM's should be able to flag their RP's to be closed or completed, via the RP tab now (with the 'flag' button next to the title of the RP). Doing so should notify us so we can check it over and close it. If this is not the case, or the feature doesn't seem to be working, please PM me, seeing as I'm going to lock this thread. Thank you.
I've moved on. If anyone stumbles on any of my old roleplays or wants to hit me up for nostalgia sake, feel free to shoot me an e-mail me at RPGTiko@gmail.com or hit me up on http://www.storytellerscircle.com. Good luck RolePlaygateway.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

RP Closures

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cima55 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:14 pm

roleplay/monster-hunter-the-role-play/
I find myself to busy to keep up with my RP, i am asking to have it closed so that people don't waste their time on a dead RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cima55
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Re: RP Closures

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:26 pm

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:53 pm

roleplay/erdunia-reign-of-qntal/
roleplay/mythistic-fortress-of-dark-souls/

I don't exactly look back at them at all, they are just sitting there for whatever should be happening with them. And they are abandoned anyway.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Done, Done and Done.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:46 pm

Hi, I have quite a few that never quite got off the ground or people never had interest in:

The stray dogs"
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-travellers-t58311.html <- I have to many roleplays to continue with this one anymore.

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-underground/
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/singin-the-blues/

If you could clear those up for me I would greatly appreciate it.
Love animals?

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/straight-from-the-horse-mouth-t59146.html A story of the struggles of horses in the Victorian Era, or the ignorance of their masters...

Tayah12 wants You! To enlist and fight in The Battle Of The Somme

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/battle-of-the-somme/

tayah12
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:54 pm

roleplay/halfway-valley/#ooc

This one never really got off the ground, so you could close it? Please, thankyou!~

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyeBreaker on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:02 pm

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!"
The Joker

SkyeBreaker
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:08 pm

Done, done and done again.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:23 pm

roleplay/the-forbidden-game/

It died before it started. :P

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Done (Don't mind me. It's just so I can tell where I'm caught up to)

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:53 pm

seventhsage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:44 pm

roleplay/fantasy-legends/
I checked for interest in it and had a few people who wanted to play but when I created it no one showed up.
Wouldn't this be easier if you just let the creators be able to delete there own rps? I mean, why not, instead of having to go through a forum like this and have the admins or whoever have to do them all.
Worlds without end visualised, sketched, and written. From my mind and imagination to yours.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Rule number 126: I am not allowed to Declare it official hug a slytherin day.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:01 pm

gaiadarkstar wrote:Wouldn't this be easier if you just let the creators be able to delete there own rps? I mean, why not, instead of having to go through a forum like this and have the admins or whoever have to do them all.

Eventually, that may be a feature available. However, new features involve time for the coders to get to, especially with the long line of features already on the todo list. So... until then, while I'm working on cleaning up the RP tab a bit, this thread will make do.

Also, done, done and done.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:08 pm

i can give you a name not a link sorry. and just so you know this an old acount of mine i lost the password and needed to start from scratch anyways.
Rosario+Vampire New Freshman Awaken

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:48 pm

Hm. I remember stumbling on that RP just the other day actually during one of my sweeps. I remember it standing out to me because I know someone with the name Rosario :P I'll find it.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:27 pm

I have a few if you don't mind closing them please. It would really help me clean up my RP list.

The Mirrors Hide Secrets

The Dark Hour

Project Eva

Unholy Trigger

Thanks in advance~

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:50 pm

Done.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:54 pm

roleplay/total-war-century-x/
roleplay/pokemon-endgame/

Both of these have died, and are just a burden on my roleplay listings. Thanks much.

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!