Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

RP Closures

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

RP Closures

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:05 pm

Done.
I've moved on. If anyone stumbles on any of my old roleplays or wants to hit me up for nostalgia sake, feel free to shoot me an e-mail me at RPGTiko@gmail.com or hit me up on http://www.storytellerscircle.com. Good luck RolePlaygateway.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

Re: RP Closures

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:36 pm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:44 pm

Done.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:17 am

roleplay/hayya/
roleplay/hazelton/
roleplay/dancing-in-the-district/
roleplay/the-station/

The first and last died; the second and third never got off the ground. Appreciated very much, Tiko.
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:20 am

Done.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masterblade600 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:04 pm

[url]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/grim/][/url]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/custom-warfare/
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/judgment-heavens-trail/
They are all fails pretty much.
A Guy:Have you ever tried the Roleplay tab?
Me:Yes i have done it multiple times. But every time i failed. So guess what i think of it now.
A Guy:What do you think of it now?
Me:Why the Hell do i need it?
"Roleplay your way!"

masterblade600
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Done.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fortune Walking on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:07 am

roleplay/rise/
roleplay/into-water-and-wind/

My first attempts that failed miserably
"Mortal,

It was you yourself who cast your lot not with Security but with Fortune. Never Rejoice overmuch when she leads you to great victories, never Repine when she leads you into great adversity. Remember, Mortal, should Fortune ever stand still, she is no longer Fortune."

-Boethius, 524 a.d.

Fortune Walking
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:16 am

Done.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:09 pm

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Done.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:18 pm

I gots a couple of these. Kind of makes me ashamed that none of them barely beat fifty posts.

roleplay/the-elder-scrolls-adventures/
Died by lack of drive and players.

roleplay/birth-of-legends/
Neat idea I thought, but didn't pass the first level because of lack of posts and organization

roleplay/blood-and-mail-hark-our-tale/
survived better than the rest, but the post quality of mine couldn't be consistent, plus a general lack of plot tends to kill Roleplays like this.

Well, that's it for now, and I hope I won't have any miserably failed RPs in the near future. Thanks!
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Done.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:58 pm

there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Done.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:37 am

roleplay/black-oak-high/
roleplay/the-servants-life/
roleplay/dog-tags/
If you could kill that it would be very appreciated.

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 93shadowwolf on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:23 am

roleplay/sonic-freerealm/
This one has been dead for a while. Some got bored, others sadly stopped roleplaying at all.
✔Verified Mentally Insane Fangirl of Hetalia

93shadowwolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:38 am

The above games have been closed.

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:04 pm

"And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s FEARLESS to stop believing them. It’s FEARLESS to say “you’re NOT sorry”, and walk away. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright…That’s FEARLESS too." - Taylor Swift

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:00 am

roleplay/aurona-rex-imperitum/

Started it before I was ready.
"Peace is the absence lack of war."
"I like to reserve my mouth for kissing, alcohol, and words. Not always in that order, but you get the point."
Blizzard's Music

Blizzard
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!