Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Patients

Patients

a part of “Patients”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

You wake up in a hospital, dazed and confused. Why are you here? How did you get here? Where is everyone?(Still Accepting till 8/14!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Patients”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Patients

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Patients"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Patients

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Hello! This looks neat, I'll have a character up later :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:06 pm

This looks excellent!
May I give it a shot, please?

It was his
Final
s t a n d

Ziddie
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Oh boy, look out. Jayhawker, Master of the Surreal, is at it again. Would there be a slot for me in this madcap little race through time and space, or am I just going to sit back and watch things fall apart?

(And no, I'm not going to bring Mysterious into this one. Wouldn't fit. Well, it would, but... I don't know. Don't feel like it? :3)
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:52 pm

If I have time tonight, I may get a character up.
Save me a spot, please? :)
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Can't wait to see all your characters! I'll have mine up soon.

@cypher: aw shucks thanks haha. I'd prefer there to not be a mysterious angel person in this though so that's good you don't want to :P

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Btw I call 1950's greaser :P

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Hey it this picture okay,

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/ ... kemina.png

if not i can find a real life pic.

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:48 pm

That's okay. Really I just dislike anime, but other than that is fine.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby An-Old-Grimoire on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Jayhawker, since I'm new I apparently can't send you a PM so the best thing I could come up with is to reply in the OOC thread. I do hope that's acceptable.

As regards my applicant character Georg Cantor: as per your request, I put up the avatar picture, the same one as in the character description, if that won't do I could go look for a better one, but the man looked how the man looked :) I am myself a mathematician and consider Cantor one of the most tortured geniuses of all time.

If you want to see some of my writing I can just refer you to my deviantart profile. Mostly I've done fantasy/epic style poetry and some prose which I unfortunately never completed, though have plans to. Here are some of my better pieces:

The Blue Rose (most recent): http://an-old-grimoire.deviantart.com/a ... -188358991
God in the Trenches (a WWI tragic poetry piece): http://an-old-grimoire.deviantart.com/a ... -177428022
A Star Extinguished (my most read piece, a very long epic fantasy poem comprised of several movements): http://an-old-grimoire.deviantart.com/a ... -139160382

Note that I do not attempt to advertise my writings or anything like that. Since I'm new I wholly understand your wish to see some of my writing. Still, I hope you like it ;)

An-Old-Grimoire
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Yeah, you have to post in OOC topics maybe five times(?) before you can send private messages. And, actually, this post in the OOC already shows you are literate enough without reading your writing haha. Thanks for getting an icon picture up, and I like your writing :)

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Just finished my character hope she is okay :)

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:29 am

Alright guys, I think we have enough characters to start. I'll get an intro in later today. I've been a bit busy with this stupid mentor program at school...yeah school. Gross.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:16 pm

I changed Gunter's DOB... and some other stuff. I just thought I'd let you know. Sorry, I hope the changes are okay. :)

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:32 pm

Hey, do we know who we are? And do we start with possessions?

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:11 pm

I've got school tomorrow, so i have to go to bed a nine, starting my freshman years of high school and i have to get up at six in the morning. so if you guys post after nine, please don't post a lot, i don't want to come back, check the rp, and have to read 30 post. :]

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:29 pm

@SilviaK: We will have no possesions besides the one pair of clothes we had on before we died. There are probably those patient dresses that they wear in hospitals that they could change into, if they want...haha. And as for our memory, we know who we are, and our life, family, friends, etc. but as for how we died or the fact that we died in the first place is unknown to start with.

@LoveHateKindofGirl: I'm going to post my intro now, and I won't make any second posts until later tomorrow so you'll have time to get in an intro before we go too far.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starrallia on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:32 am

Jayhawker010 wrote:@SilviaK: We will have no possesions besides the one pair of clothes we had on before we died. There are probably those patient dresses that they wear in hospitals that they could change into, if they want...haha. And as for our memory, we know who we are, and our life, family, friends, etc. but as for how we died or the fact that we died in the first place is unknown to start with.

Is it still set up so we remember things a little at a time, or do we remember everything except our death? I think I misinterpreted the introduction.

Starrallia
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:25 am

You'll have a blurred memory, but you can use your memory anyway you want. Different people remember different things so go with what you want :D

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starrallia on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:31 am

I won't have a whole ton of access to the internet over the next few days, I should be able to post at least once each day though.

Starrallia
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!