Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Demon War : Take Two!

The Demon War : Take Two!

a part of “The Demon War : Take Two!”, a fictional universe by kailani98.

The time is here for all the female demons to fight for happiness! Will true love end this deadly war? Or will all the female demons be wiped out and one remaining?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Demon War : Take Two!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Demon War : Take Two!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Demon War : Take Two!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kailani98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Demon War : Take Two!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:13 pm

Another element rp, how original.
I'm a dreamcatcher but only nightmares I caught.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Zero, don't like, don't join...

Hey Kai-chan. I was kinda hoping for the Ice Demon again for Wish...but I will join regardless!
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:28 pm

We shouldn't have as many spots. Sorry It will just be easier.

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:29 pm

That's okay, I understand.

I'm working on my character now. He'll be a Human, of course...

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:36 pm

I'll be a demon... Darn no Ice. Guess I'll do Water and give Sapphira a few edits. Can she at least have a little ice powers like it feezing around her? *puppy eyes*
Last edited by RainWish on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:50 pm

Eleera is wanting either Lightning or Fire but she won't be on until later.

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:14 pm

Fine but she mostly does water.

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:31 pm

There you go...

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Okay, I promise it will be 99% just water. The ice skill is just linked to her emotions.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rougeshadow on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Is it possible to reserve the Lightning element?

Rougeshadow
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:38 pm

Suddenly, I have deja vu...

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Sure Rouge you may.

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:45 pm

I'm the only guy...*starts singing Mr. Lonely*

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warlord001 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:11 pm

*Crashes through a window, gets up and dusts himself off* hello! I would like to join this rp and yes I would like to reserve a guy please, I won't have the profile done tonight it will probably be done by tommorow.

warlord001
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Sure Warlord!

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:53 pm

5 females and 1 male why Sora is a lucky mutt........*Giggle*
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rougeshadow on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Mmk i will start on the profile tomorrow hopefully

Rougeshadow
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warlord001 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Just submited my character profile

warlord001
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warlord001 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Hmm.....the lack of males is quite a concern

warlord001
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!