Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Eight Kingdoms

Eight Kingdoms

a part of “Eight Kingdoms”, a fictional universe by Beyond sky.

Eight quarrelsome kingdoms. 8 even more quarrelsome princes, and princesses. What happens when they are forced to live under the same roof.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Eight Kingdoms”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Eight Kingdoms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:29 pm

I sent in my character profile. If Twi gets chosen, could I possibly be the Princess of Etheria?
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Can i be the chef? Cause everybody loves him :D
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:45 pm

I wanna start!

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Can we start?!
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beyond sky on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Okie dokie! Everythings ready to start Mrs.R has already posted (for those of you who dont know Mrs.Reil she is the guardian of the house)
Do you have a match...I would like to set you on fire.

Beyond sky
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beyond sky on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:41 pm

JokerofSpades wrote:Can i be the chef? Cause everybody loves him :D

sure thing just send in your profile

Beyond sky
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:50 pm

So, do we post them arriving?

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:03 pm

Hot damn a 600 word post, that has to be a new record.

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:09 pm

I'll try to post really soon, that's if everybody doesn't speed up too fast with this lol.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yislayer on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:32 am

Jack Winters wrote:Hot damn a 600 word post, that has to be a new record.

yikes, same. Haha, hopefully its only cause they are the openings.
Aerie, Silk Fox, Morrigan, Tali'zorah and Isabella. (never played KOTOR)
Ah its good to be a Bioware fan boy.

yislayer
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:04 pm

My chef has been sent to you :3

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:07 pm

Hot damn I halved my word count!
I'll try not to be too wordy, I understand that people don't necessarily want novels. However I will not cut back on sarcasm, dark humor, and wit. I hope you all find some of my posts lolworthy, I try really hard.

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beyond sky on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:04 pm

Jack Winters wrote:Hot damn I halved my word count!
I'll try not to be too wordy, I understand that people don't necessarily want novels. However I will not cut back on sarcasm, dark humor, and wit. I hope you all find some of my posts lolworthy, I try really hard.

"They must have partied real hard when you left" yes I did LOL awesome job!

Beyond sky
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:34 pm

*bows* my thanks...

i would post, but I don't wanna hog the spotlight... I'm ridiculous when it comes to posting. Given a great day like today I can churn out thirty to forty posts...

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Quick question guys. Either my internet has gone completely nuts, or the layout of the site has changed. instead of the new posts on the top, they are on the bottom D: And it is REALLY freaking me out.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:27 pm

@ JokerofSpades: Mines doing that too, I freaked out because I thought I lost about half of each roleplay. Its so weird, I don't like it very much.
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:31 pm

This bugged me out too....

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:46 pm

I thought I was the only one when this happened lol!

Good I'm not going through this alone. v__v

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:16 pm

I found out why it happened, its because one of the suggestions to make the site better was to make it like an actual forum site where the oldest is first. And people had been complaining about having to scroll through the really lengthy posts to read them and then having to scroll through them again to read the others.

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Ladies and gents (and a side not to those who wish to keep their gender anonymous) If I have observed correctly it seems that the princes and princesses will be sleeping in Common rooms for each gender. It's not like we can be reasonable and let Silias have some private time with his...erm...art....

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!