Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Canese University for Humans and Nekos

Canese University for Humans and Nekos

a part of “Canese University for Humans and Nekos”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

You aren't the same anymore... That's why you were brought here.... (one last female neko slot left!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Canese University for Humans and Nekos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Canese University for Humans and Nekos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:58 am

Are fish still around or are they extinct as well??

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Yeah fish are still around, they aren't extinct.
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:45 am

Zane Saphire I don't like you very much right now....I just watched episode 1 of Nyan Koi and now I want to watch Shugo Chara again....And it is all because I saw your character's profile......
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:21 pm

HURTFUL!!! ^^ I watched some episodes because of my character...

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:20 pm

No worries Zane Saphire, I like the show along with just about any other anime I have seen. -Glomps Zane- And I can't stay mad forever, after all your character is awesome! I wonder how Hisashi-kun will get along with Ikuto-san though being fellow Neko's and what-not.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:26 pm

How long will we wait for the others before opening up their spots? 'Cause I really don't want this to die again. If needed, I can make a second character. (Just saying, 'cause this already died once.)

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:24 am

Hope you like Maru! :3

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:20 pm

Well, the only character that hasn't been sent in yet is Female Neko 2 which is supposed to be played by Whitney080, so I'm going to open up the slot for somebody else to take.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:52 pm

I'll take the character :D
i'll work on it now.

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm

Any chance you might make a spot for me?
I normally don't get into this type of roleplay, but it seems rather legit. You can look at some of my past stuff, or if you want I can send you a writing sample...

Perhaps you need a teacher role?

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:22 pm

I personally think it is a great idea. Really looking forward to this.

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!