Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

"RPG & I" (Sato Sings a Lady Gaga Tribute - FOR YOU!)

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

"RPG & I" (Sato Sings a Lady Gaga Tribute - FOR YOU!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Howdy-hey, guys and gals! Your friendly neighborhood Satomato here.

It's been a while since I've checked in, huh? I took off last May, away from RPG, but now I'm back and think I mean to stay. That means for seven months I was without you lovely people.

Since I'm crazy, and have the apartment to myself for the evening, what else could I do but write parody lyrics about the experience?

And yes, it's in my bathroom. Yes, that is the Loch Ness monster on my shirt.

Hope you enjoy. :o

LINK TO YOUTUBE HERE.

Lyrics:

It's been a long time since I came around

Been a long time but I'm back in town

This time I'll be writin' prose with you.

You may not have missed me but I'm missin' ya'll.
I'll give anything to be your Satosaur

Imma sit back down where I belong
In the corner of the bar with my posting' on.
Sit back down on the couch so we
can do some roleplayin' and make history. 

There's something, something about this place

Something 'bout Friday nights and the screen glow on my face
Something, something about these forums I don't know why.
Yeah something about
Baby RPG and I

It`s been seven months since I let you go,
I couldn't read a post or give a dice a roll.
I was just so far and couldn't stand not doin' my part.

What could it hurt? Now I'm singin' you a song worth gold. 

With a guitar humming and bright-pink clothes.

Imma sit back down where I belong
In the corner of the bar with my posting' on.
Sit back down on the couch so we
can do some roleplayin' and make history.

Something, something about the chase
Four whole years
Something 'bout Friday nights and my laptop's glow on my face. 
Something, something about these forums, I don't know why.
So put your charrie sheets up,
Baby, it's RPG and I. 

Yoü and I

You, yoü and I

You, yoü and I

You, yoü and I,
Yoü and I

You, yoü and I

Oh yeah! I'd rather die

Without RPG and I

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Re: "RPG & I" (Sato Sings a Lady Gaga Tribute - FOR YOU!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:25 pm

Woo Hoo! You go girl! It's always nice to see a dedicated spirit return to the site. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awinita on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:31 am

Sato; You are and always will be

Freakin; AWESOME

All the time
"What happens in Hyperspace stays in Hyperspace" ~ Cynthiana of House Kuat concerning her and her husband Radimus' 'training sessions'

Awinita
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Storyteller Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy Beta Tester Lifegiver Property Buyer Bug Hunter Greeter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:39 am

Zomg, aww. <3 You're so awesome, glad you're back! :D

Ashes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sangranor on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Well that's dedication to your fans. Damn, that song is actually quite catchy.

Sangranor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!