Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

S.C.E.S.S.

S.C.E.S.S.

a part of “S.C.E.S.S.”, a fictional universe by Paradigm.

There are things happening all around us that we're not supposed to find out about. Some of those things are borderline paranormal and some are worthy of their own conspiracies. But I assure you they're all for your personal safety.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “S.C.E.S.S.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] S.C.E.S.S.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:28 am

Thank you and now that you mention it you are right. As you wait for certain people to post, others tend to just naturally fall into place even though it does get messed up, no one ever seems to mind much.

Nice to rp with you as well. Oh, since I'm an English major and am one to make technical errors, if anyone sees things in my posts that they don't understand or even fixed please let me know. I use things to work out some of the kinks in my writing (plus I tend to find it helps with my stories too). It would be greatly appreciated.
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:55 pm

Hola minnah ~ since we seem to be doing introductions now....unfortunately, I have nothing interesting to say except that yet again, I'm sleepy. ...Yawn...

Um...I'm kind of a sarcastic, hyperactive moron so bear with me. I'm super competitive...and I'm really looking forward to this rp ~ <3

~ Esa
“No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.” ~ Voltaire

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Esana
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:10 pm

Jeez, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make introductions begin... Sorry 'bout that. Name's Alexandria. Ya'll can call me Alexis if it makes it easier. I already said I was an English major... yeah that's pretty much my life now. Except maybe... I love cats, have five right now only four in a week... and I'm obsessed with Irish/Celtic. Yeah, that's about it.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:14 am

:THE Latest has arrived. XD I'll be making my introduction later today my friends. I'm liking the posts so far!

This is gonna be good rp I can tell.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Uh, not to sound demanding or anything, but would anyone be willing to take a look at an rp of mine? As in maybe willing to join?

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:22 pm

What's it about?

Posting, right now btw.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:58 pm

I'll just post the link. Its an old one that I recently revamped... but I know I can be very confusing so if it doesn't make sense please tell me so I can fix it.

roleplay/academy-of-elites/

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:46 pm

Posted. Anyone can post in reply (although Paradigm, I would prefer you!)

~ Esa

Esana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Where is everyone or more importantly Paradigm?

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:29 pm

I check this every few hours...waitin to see what Paradigm posts though.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:54 am

I do too, when I'm not at school anyway, which is only really two days of the week if we don't count the two night classes... Otherwise I might just sit on here cause I need some distraction from all the damn homework.

Its not like we can do much more right now without him. We're all waiting on him to say something. The only ones that can do anything are the ones who haven't posted yet and then any reactions to them, but we'd still be waiting on Paradigm eventually... I wonder if pming would work... Anyone try yet?

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:43 pm

I really did mean to post a warning about my sudden few days away, but I guess it didn't go through... guess that's what I get for trying to do it from mobile.

Paradigm
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:51 pm

xD Welcome back ~ We missed you.

~ Esa

Esana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:05 am

aha thanks q:

Paradigm
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:32 pm

Hey, having issues with the site since the server move, and my intronets are dead due to shitty weather...I will be back asap. God hates me.

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:29 pm

yeah I've been having issues with it too. I can't connect to simply "roleplaygateway.com" or "www.roleplaygateway.com" anymore; I have to type out the full address including the http://

:/

Paradigm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:41 pm

I've had issues too. One computer it wouldn't keep me logged in so posting is kind of hard when I load a new page and then I'm logged out and it won't post it...

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:31 am

Site is working better now so I hope to get a post up in the next couple of days... I have midterms this week so that's why it'll take me a little bit. This week is hell especially today through Thursday and then next week will cool down a little with only one paper due. So hopefully soon.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Guys...?

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:01 pm

Looks like it's just you and me, Avenger...

Anybody else out there?

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!