Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Angels and Graveyards

Angels and Graveyards

a part of “Angels and Graveyards”, a fictional universe by Monochrome.

A graveyard is usually the last moment, a final good bye for a spirit. But one angel decided that the best people to train against demons were these spirits. Except. . . they know absolutely nothing about it when they 'awaken'.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Angels and Graveyards”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Angels and Graveyards

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:34 am

That's okay. I hope your niece is healthy for a newborn!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Yeah, she's very healthy. She was born fairly small, just above five pounds, but she is healthy and active. I will have my post done tonight though, I got plenty of sleep and such so I should be good to go, I just have some schoolwork to finish up first. >_>
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:32 pm

On that topic, I noticed something quite funny about our characters (congrats to you Beta, before I continue :D).

Most of them are short and scrawny, save for Joss. (And sorta Aqua - that is what Joss will call her :D) I just felt like pointing that out, Jack seems to take an interest in short, thin people to make into demon slayers xD
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:39 am

Y'okay, so I finally posted, forgive me for the monster post would you? XD It was an intro post and I can get carried away on those things. o3o

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:19 pm

Beta, that is probably the single best post I've seen in a role-play I'm actually in. I commend you for your detail and depth! And I'm also glad this roleplay has started! I'm itching to elimenate some demons with rainbow lasers.

EDIT*: Lean and short fighters look much better than tall and bulky ones, Joker (At least, in my opinion). They have no place in the DEMON SLAYING SQUAD.
"I will not stop till the darkness of this earth is destroyed.
So, in other words, scum like you will cease to exist, one way or another."

~Final

FinalHope
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:22 pm

That's howmI always try to write, I go a little nuts on the detail thing at times, but when replying to someone they are often shorter. . . . Not always. ^^;

Also, I made Lulu small because I sort of felt it fit her and I also wanted to play a White Mage sort of charcter for once.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:12 am

I'm so sorry everyone... I'm free, but I always have trouble with my first posts. I'm working on it... After this post, I will be fine. Sorry ... I just thought I'd let you all know I'm still here and working on it. I have a lot done for my post now and I am so so sorry it's taking so long!

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:16 pm

I agree. Rainbow lasers are gonna be epic. =D

Anyway, I made Aquaea mid-sized and slender because she's more of a speedy combatant than a tank, if you know what I mean. I'm envisioning her as the type who zips around using clever tactics and overwhelming combo attacks to win, rather than brute strength.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:56 pm

I'm not saying that any of the characters are going to be using brute strength besides Joss, here people!
I was making a statement based off of my observations xD Take it how you will.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:20 pm

@Alpha - That's okay! I was going to message you in case you'd dropped out.
@Joker - Maybe Jack has a thing for short people? Beware, everyone (Except Joss and Aquaea)!

By the way, I probably won't post until Alpha does. I'm kinda bedridden right now after catching something, and now I'm kinda just eating rhubarb and custard sweets while my roommate takes care of me. She's very loving, like a sister. But I think some of our neighbours hate us.
I don't put my music on loud on purpose, I promise!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Posted. Sorry it took so long. It will never take that long again(Unless something desperate comes up in my life...). I am so sorry.

I know how you feel about the roommates. Our neighbors don't seem to care though. We yell daily at 11pm or later at video games and stuff though. It's odd that they haven't complained.

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:15 am

I can understand how you feel Annaky. I'm actually not feeling the greatest either, and I was only awake for about 7 hours yesterday D:

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:52 am

So now that all of the characters have visited the graveyard and know the truth, is the next post where they all appear in the mysterious place with the pillars? I'm unsure of what to do next...

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:40 pm

Yeah Final, but I'm pretty sure Annaky would like to post before we materialize in the cool white pillared place :D

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:29 am

Yup, I'm gonna post later today, since my fever's almost gone. The cool white pillar place is gonna be awesome!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:40 pm

...cute little priest? Oh dear god. xD

That is absolutely halarious. And that instantly went the wrong way for me...sorry.
Last edited by FinalHope on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:54 pm

Hehe, yeah. I've decided to make Jack the kind of character who considers everyone he likes 'his'~! And now it's gone the wrong way for me too. . .

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:33 pm

New post is up, hoping everybody isn't too pissed off at the improved nicknames Joss gives out :D Its in his personality to do so, even if he doesn't talk much.

EDIT
Did Not mean to add that Dante guy into my post, I was adding characters a little fast and accidentally added him without realizing it.. xD

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Re: Angels and Graveyards

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:01 am

I'll post tonight- I'm really busy right now. Next week I'll be in Florda for a horseback riding competition so I'm not sure how often I can post, but I'll try my best.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Re: Angels and Graveyards

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:10 pm

And I posted, again, it was kinda long, but I got into things again. XD There is a reason I shouldn't listen to Within Temptation while I write. >_>

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!