Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dark Avengers: The New Generation

Dark Avengers: The New Generation.

a part of “Dark Avengers: The New Generation”, a fictional universe by Brock10.

The Hero's have all gone from the world of the Dark Hero's...... Chaos rules the city of New York, until a new group of hero's appear, unique, powerful, unstoppable...their name-The Avengers. (PM if you want to join.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dark Avengers: The New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dark Avengers: The New Generation.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:56 pm

Aw, you bastard! I'd JUST finished typing up my long-ass reply post. XD

It's a good thing I refreshed the page before I posted. :P

Well, I'll save it just in case I need to use it, but I was cool with just smoothing over a time lapse. Now I -have- to wait for Nox, who is going to wait for Brock unless she wants to just post for Krieg and post for the symbies when Brock gets back online.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:13 pm

Yeah I know ;)

Sorry

Know how you feel, I also saved one of my last posts, some pretty good stuff in there i thought, Ill just revamp it for another post

Broc is already back, im sure it wont take much time to get back on track

Sorry for messing up this rpg aso much :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:05 am

*gnaws on either Brock or Nox.*

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:16 am

We.are.not.done.yet.guys......post

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:56 am

Hey Dust, if your not around, I hope you are doing okay where you are and everything is alright.

Is anyone coming back to this RPG?

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:22 pm

I have been away for a few days, I'll post when I can.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:07 pm

I'm still here. <3

And hella ready to continue the RP. At the hospital with my new addition right now, and when she's asleep I've got plenty of time with the old laptop. :)

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:11 pm

Ahhww, well then guess we'll dedicate this rpg to her :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 pm

*Le sigh* Any word yet from Brock? I think we may have to look at a reset, seeing how many people have jumped ship.

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:56 pm

No I pmd him about the Batman rpg we are doing also , but no responce yet. Nox promised to post, nothing yet either (triple negative :) Restart, if Broc wants

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:53 am

I say restart.
"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things"-Tyrion Lannister.

Brock10
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:59 pm

Agreed. But Im definately still down. Any archetype that you need to fill the story, lemme know, and I can always play multiple toons. :3

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:03 pm

Thinking of restarting it as Dark X-Men. Same basic idea, but it would be easier to gather the team together. What do you guys think?

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:15 pm

If its going to be Dark X-Men, the we can have alternate characters? I never was much interested in any of canon X-MEN chars. Could make for a cool future Dark Avengers vs Dark X-Men rpg :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:26 pm

Yeah, I meant for Professor X to recruit a brand new team of mutants, against a new Anti-Mutant regime starting up again, Sentinels and all.

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:44 pm

Heck yeah. Got an old mutant toon I can totally work with that's a lot of fun to play. I'd have to do a bit of work to fiddle out an anti-mutant sort...

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:13 pm

Ill have to do a little research on the X-Men and mutants in order to create a new character. Sounds cool though. We should contact Nox.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:41 pm

Think I have an idea for a cool original character based on NightCrawler, a bad guy turned good, by having all his sins burned away in hell :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Sounds like fun times. Mine's from an old x-men chat I used to be a part of. She might tweak a few political feathers, but what's a character without a little controversy? Just let me know when we kick this off, maybe slap a link into this forum, and I'll be on it like a fat kid on cake.

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:09 pm

He might turn out more of an alternate Nightcrawler char

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!