Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I'd tell you that I love you....

I'd tell you that I love you....

a part of “I'd tell you that I love you....”, a fictional universe by Emerald.x.

-REMAKE-- 1 spot left--10 teens begin a new year in the fall, will the drama of the year come between them and the happiness brought upon them by love. [Open]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I'd tell you that I love you....”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: I'd tell you that I love you....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:25 pm

Boys 2, and 5 and 6 have reserves on them but feel free to make up a form as I take multiple reserves for one character if it is wanted and simply pick the best one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:13 am

LAST CALL- IF FORMS ARE NOT UP OR EDITED BY TODAY BY 3PM EST **I WILL BE CANCELLING THE RESERVES.**

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stealingspace on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:49 pm

I cannot reply PM, but I edited my character sheet

Stealingspace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:44 pm

Have you posted in Roleplayers Wanted?

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:52 pm

I looked in the introduction tab and it said that Girl 3 was still open. I was wondering if I could reserve her?

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:32 pm

Tom Ice wrote:Have you posted in Roleplayers Wanted?

lol I did.
An artist is a neurotic who cures herself with art.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:56 pm

You certainly may :)
And thank you Kira, I planned to do that tonight as I've been working all weekend

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:54 pm

We still need... Boy Five and Boy Six.
Also, did you get my PM, Emerald? Kay and I talked and she said she was cool with it. We're all on the same page.

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:45 am

Yes, I was just waiting to accept him until I could edit the intro page so I didn't forget to do it.
And yes just those two, but if no one else wants him I can whip something up for boy 6

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stealingspace on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:16 pm

I actually submitted a character for the slot of boy 2, but since that is taken now, can I edit the page and submit a character for boy 6?

Stealingspace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:39 pm

OK, sorry it took so long, but I finally got my character submitted. I hope you like it.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:51 pm

I know I just signed up but last minute I found out about some things coming up and in order to make it to my prenatal appointments, I have to go stay with a friend who doesn't have very good internet (if any) so I wont be able to post until probably Friday. I'm really sorry and hope everyone understands.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:43 am

Stealingspace wrote:I actually submitted a character for the slot of boy 2, but since that is taken now, can I edit the page and submit a character for boy 6?

Well actually, as of right now the only open spot is for boy 5, :)

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Ok found out my friend has internet (though its worse then dial-up), either way, I will be able to post whenever we start.
Just so you know.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:16 pm

For the sake of this roleplay starting, I'll take a third character to fill the spot if someone else doesn't want to take a second one.

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Seeing as I have only 1 character, I will play boy 2 or boy 5, whichever is needed, if that is ok with you Tom Ice and everyone else?

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:32 pm

Allr ight. That works.

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:04 am

Ok, well I think ill play boy 5. I should have the character profile up soon.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:09 pm

The character was made, now I'm just waiting for it to be accepted and us to start :)

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:37 pm

Hello? Are we going to start soon?

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!