Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dark Avengers: The New Generation

Dark Avengers: The New Generation.

a part of “Dark Avengers: The New Generation”, a fictional universe by Brock10.

The Hero's have all gone from the world of the Dark Hero's...... Chaos rules the city of New York, until a new group of hero's appear, unique, powerful, unstoppable...their name-The Avengers. (PM if you want to join.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dark Avengers: The New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dark Avengers: The New Generation.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:02 pm

he is the guy behind dr midnite, i need a superhero or villian with a tail, besdies nightcrawler

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... eII_08.jpg

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Nightcrawlers father, Azazel, often mistaken for Satan, or the Devil, a Villain with villainous, but not evil, intentions. He has roughly the same powers as Nightcrawler, just to a larger extent, and can fire destructive bolts out of his hands.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azazel_(Marvel_Comics)
"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things"-Tyrion Lannister.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brock10
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:52 pm

Dang, ask and ye shall receive. He sounds pretty awesome. My chick is an original. Hydro kinetic type and descended from a long line of IRA officers fled to America. Prof X might not think its such a great idea to bring a bomber in, but she's got a badass skill set in underground guerilla warfare, and an established support structure of her fellows. She already knows what it's like to be persecuted to shite. And her powers ain't no slouch, either.

Getting excited to kick this off. It's going to be epic.

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:39 pm

Thanks Broc. I decided to use Night afterall, but Im making him all black and giving him a different history, as I understand it the original Nightcrawler is dead, and now another verson of him has taken his place. So that gave me an idea for an new versio still. Yeah I saw Az, same abilities, just stronger. So Im making my version and making him stronger also, except for the beam thing, I dont want him that poweful, he's more of a fighter.

I can just picture him on one leg, with a sword in both hands, tail, and spare foot, taking on a bunch of guys....and doing pretty good :)

It is going to be beyond epic....beyond epi'licious'ness even

Looking forward to reading up on your chars

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:24 pm

My char is finished

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:30 pm

Yar. Brock, you going to head up the thread creation? Other then the X-men and the Sentinels I got no idea where you be goin, plot-wise.

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:21 am

Im itching to start posting on something. I already have the next one ready :)

Found this, and it gave me an idea for a future rpg

Dark Avengers: Death Masks

Only one masked superhero will survive! But who will it be?

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:09 pm

I'll have it up tomorrow. My guy is going to be a wolverine like character called "Wolf". He can change the shape of his bones in any shape he wants, and can turn his skin into bone, but due to the Weapon X program, that both Deadpool, Lady Deathstrike, Wolverine and now Wolf were subjected to, his bones, and his skin due to his ability to turn his skin into bone, has become adamantium, turning him into a mixture of the hero's Wolverine, Colossus and Spike.

Brock10
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:52 pm

Sweet. Toss the link in here and I'll be right over. I fail at finding RPs on this board. x_x

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:17 pm

Where the hell is our rpg broc lol

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:09 am

Brocs not here so I cant edit this but....this rpg is closed, going to start over again at some point.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:11 am

Broc wherever you are, Im going to go ahead ad put up my installment, hope to see you there

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:54 pm

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:36 pm

Yeah, sorry guys.

Due to unforseen events I have been away for an extended time...guess this died in the meantime.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!