Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Operation SS Metal Dragon

a part of “Operation SS Metal Dragon”, a fictional universe by WadeJackel.

Occupied Germany 1949. The first of several RPG's related to the popular Indiana Jones Adventures roleplay series. [original RPG]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Operation SS Metal Dragon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Operation SS Metal Dragon"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Operation SS Metal Dragon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:06 am

I will most likely join this, I just need some time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:36 am

This one takes place 4 years later, just waiting to see if Fallen is going to join

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:48 pm

Questions, questions...she is a villian? Working for? I just need an idea of what you had been thinking for her. Is she just supposed to be a villian? Do I have that much leeway with her?

We can start if you like, I will let you set the scene since I have no idea where you want to pick it up from, given it is four years later and all.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:59 pm

She is a villain, working for whoever you want her to work for, you can do whatever you want with her.

OK, its been two years since Ab and Wal have seen one another, both going thier separate ways, each start in two different parts of the world, only to meet toward the middle of the story, you will rp the female spy so we can still have some interaction even though our main chars do not. Ill rp the guy spy to interact with Ab (you) and you the female spy to interact with Wal (me).

I know that sounds confusing but it wont be once we get going :)

Ill try to have the first post up tonight, my girlfriend will be here till Monday night, I can repond Tuesday morning.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:26 pm

Ill put up the rest of the setup post tuesday morning, gotta pick up my girlfriend at the airport now

Look forward to beginning this new rpg :)

Hope you have a nice three day holiday weekend ;)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:22 am

Okay...so I edited Charlotte. Not super happy with her as she isn't detailed but being a villian and antagonist I am hoping that isn't an issue.

I will work on a first post for Abegail today. I am assuming you want Charlotte to approach her looking for Walter?

I was actually thinking of having her approach Abegail, it spooking Abegail and she coming to find Walter to make sure he is okay and warn him. Thoughts?

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Good idea, though we should try to stretch it out a bit, near encounters and the like. Everything else sounds good

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Question...he is setting up to talk to her but did he contact her? Is he hoping to "run into her" there? She wouldn't just go meet him, there is no reason for her to go have a meeting with a man she does not know for an unknown reason.

Help?

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:16 am

Sorry, Ill reword it.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:46 am

Thank you. Maybe not so much reword but more detail about how he has planned to talk to her?

I apperciate it.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Head's up I am going away from Friday to Monday this weekend and next weekend. My time to post will be limited but I will check on my phone and post whatever I owe on the Tuesdays!

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:01 pm

OK:)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Will post tomorrow!! I got dumped on with a class and rehearsal out of the blue yesterday. My days were lost.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:50 am

OK then :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:32 pm

And posted. Home for the weekend and next week, gone again next weekend

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:25 pm

Posted too ;)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Got super busy sorry! Post tomorrow! Sorry again!!

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:38 pm

Nughty nughty ;)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:27 pm

Sorry Wade but not sure what I can do with Abby...maybe give her some of those details so I can ask questions? I like it but I was waiting for Klaus to give her the plan as he has it so that she could ask him stuff and what not.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!