Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Slenderman: Rebooted

Slenderman: Rebooted

a part of “Slenderman: Rebooted”, a fictional universe by AvengerSpirit.

A young girl goes missing without a trace from a small forest town. When the search is called off, a group of friends take the search into their own hands. But when odd things begin to occur, they realize they're in way over their heads...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Slenderman: Rebooted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Slenderman: Rebooted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:39 pm

Yup, sorry. Been busy with other RPs and school. Posting imminently.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:53 pm

I don't know how much I can keep going. I've kind of overstretched myself between multiple RP's and school. I honestly find it very difficult to keep going in this RP, as I'm not sure where to go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Kill him off Or put him in the bar where the rest of the characters are meeting?
O M G I didn't realize so many people have posted. The last time my account told me someone posted was October. -.-

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:42 am

I was honestly figuring he'd disappear at the end of the cold open. That'd work for me; he could come back later, when I'm less stretched.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:19 am

That's fine Erik. I'd rather miss you. But it could give the characters a real reason to look if someone they really know goes missing too. Anyway, how long do you think you would be missing for?
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:45 am

I could have him missing as long as necessary. I could have him run outside thinking (possibly correctly) that Slendy is outside, and then Viktor simply can't find him afterward.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:26 am

That would work because I do believe that he received the text as well about coming to the bar. I really hope to see you back here soon though. You are one of the only ones from the old rp and I hate to lose you. Just don't forget about us.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:47 pm

I would never do that. You're always free to join me in other RP's; most of them are open...if they're not dead.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:04 pm

I have thought about the Carwright one since I saw the interest thread a while ago, but... I'm worried about my depression getting in the way. Its getting worse again and I'm having a hard time making myself post on certain things... so it may or may not happen. I like the idea though of bring in a character that can be suspected as well as turned to for answers down the road...

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:20 am

I'm very sorry I haven't posted yet. I'll try to get something up tomorrow, or Monday if not then.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Its okay. I still haven't gotten my post up yet which I'm trying to do. I'm behind on school work so I'm trying to catch up before break time. So will this post be your last with us for a while?

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Probably. ON the other hand, things are winding down out here, so I may be good to keep going. But I think I might have Felix not be entirely...sane.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Lol. Sanity is over rated anyway. He and Enid would understand each other. If I can get her to open up in this one. I really hope I can. Nice to see you might be staying.

Anyone any ideas on whether we could find Faith alive or dead? I know in the old one we were going to find her alive... but any ideas?

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bonjour51 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Hello? Is this still active? I want to join this can i get a recap of some stuff I should know?

Bonjour51
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:36 am

Oh, Christ...I don't know if this is active or dead or what. I can't find any drive for Felix's character; that's half the reason why I wanted to kill him off or make him vanish.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:17 am

Yes, I am still here and I can pm everyone else to make sure they are too as well. So sure you can join. Erik, if you can't find the will for him, have fun and do what you want with him. You could always make a new character that you want to play and still have fun with the other in the loony bin or something to that affect if not completely dead.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:56 am

...I'm bout ready to throw in the towel. I'm sorry this didn't work out.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Hey there, old friends.
I trust at least one of you will read this.

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:54 pm

ARMAGEDDON! Sorry things didn't work out so well. What happened?

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbassArmageddon on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:28 pm

If anyone is still subscribed here, this is xArmageddon in brand new form! Naw, just new account. I'm really sorry about my disappearances. I had too many things to do and couldn't keep the RP's alive. I eventually just forgot about the site, seeing as how I kinda disappeared. BUT. If any of you are still interested, I'm redoing this RP exactly as before, except I have a summer full of NOTHING so there's no way in hell I'm gonna botch this one. I promise. BABY COME BACK. YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON MEEE

Click my name and look for the Slendy RP on my account; It should be up within half an hour of you reading this.

Thanks dude(ette)s

DumbassArmageddon
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!