Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Slenderman: Rebooted

Slenderman: Rebooted

a part of “Slenderman: Rebooted”, a fictional universe by AvengerSpirit.

A young girl goes missing without a trace from a small forest town. When the search is called off, a group of friends take the search into their own hands. But when odd things begin to occur, they realize they're in way over their heads...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Slenderman: Rebooted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Slenderman: Rebooted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:18 am

Dude, tell me about it. I've missed RPing with you guys. lol

Why has no one else posted? Don't tell me it's dead already. .-. Who's all still here?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:41 am

I've been at basic graduation, and have a 12 hr drive ahead... so probably posting and getting shit together on Sunday evening, Monday.
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:57 pm

I'm definitely still here - I'm just not entirely what what's exactly up with the rp. ;u; I'll probably post pretty soon though...
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:11 pm

I'm going to edit my post to end it with Felix calling someone, name unmentioned. Whoever's next to post can answer.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:30 am

If there are no more posts by Saturday I am going to start pming people. I have pretty much caught back up on school work, so be warned. I will pester you until you post or quit. I don't like rps dying.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:27 am

So sorry. Got a post up.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Oh, its fine. That wasn't really directed at you. More at the people who haven't gotten an intro post up yet.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:25 am

I'm hoping its like the first one in the sense that our characters all know each other, cause thats what I just played off of on my post XD

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:52 am

Yeah, that's fine. Absolutely fine. I'll have a post tomorrow assuming we have Internet.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:13 am

The only one who probably wouldn't would be Enid, but we all know why. But sure it works so we'll just go with it. Anyway, Erik where were you thinking your house was in terms of location?

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:21 am

Okay, I posted. Zomb, I just added in my post that Niko got a text from Colin as well.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:16 am

I am sorry for not writing an introduction post for Roxanne. I got caught up with school work and dance exams that sort of shit. Sorry. I did post a while ago but sorry for the delay. :)

Thundera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:36 pm

@Avenger DOH! just saw that OOC statement about her not knowing the group T_T
@ Cherry Sweetness! I just edited my post to include Niko in the text.

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:58 pm

It's quite alright. I already thought of a reason for why he would have it. So we're all good. The thing that is bothering me is that everyone asides of Enid is seeing or knows something about Slendy. Was it not the point that if you started seeing him you were next? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of this whole adventure? Huh? Just something to think about.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:28 pm

I pretty much set Felix up to be the first victim of Slenderman, especially with the tragedy that cut his tour short and forced him back to Halbrooke. That's all I really have to say. It could be that Slenderman's going for broke this time around and going for multiple people. But it might be nice if some people took out seeing him; I can't take out Felix's sighting, as it's kind of the catalyst.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:26 am

No, no I don't want you to take out his. It worked with the bio, etc. It made sense. Everyone else seeing him, doesn't. Which is why Enid doesn't seem him. She knows something is wrong, but there is a reason for that. One her and Felix will probably have in common if you hadn't guessed what it was from the last rp. I should have a post up soon I hope. Today is hectic as well as tomorrow, but I'm trying my best to squeeze something in.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:35 am

Roxi dosent know it was slendy in her garden she thinks it as just some teenage kid so Enid isnt the only one

Thundera
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:14 am

The whole point, is that no one aside of Felix (and Enid though that's another story) should be seeing him at all. Regardless of whether or not they think its one thing or another. Does that make sense? Once someone sees him it usually means its not long until he gets them. If need be, please go back and read through our first rp of this as well as the ooc.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:47 am

Niko isn't exactly seeing him. I set his bio up so that he would come from a spiritual superstitious background. Which is why I made him Maori. His dream isn't him being stalked by Slenderman. He's basically having a "premonition" since he's about to come in contact with others who are.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:25 am

Erik, Zombie I do believe we are waiting on you to post.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!