Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yamaku Academy: School for the Disabled.

Shameless Self-Admiration.

a part of “Yamaku Academy: School for the Disabled.”, a fictional universe by SylphofSpace.

You've just been sent to Yamaku Academy, A school for the physically disabled. There will be conflict, feels and, most importantly, love.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yamaku Academy: School for the Disabled.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Shameless Self-Admiration.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:03 pm

@Famished
Oh my bluh your voice is sexy! it's like if Light Yagami was whispering i my ears, telling me to say it's sexy or he'll kill me....not that that's happening......hehe. (Help me!)

@Soul
You voice is incredibly adorable and I want to snuggle the shit out of you.

@Luna
Ahh yes, good ol' E, E an E. Plank was my favorite character, he always knew what to say.

@Everyone
Well, here's your recording and me, being super noob, don't know how to make it a fancy word. Note my brother walked in and was being annoying at the end .>:(
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ax4qyOSeTq

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:09 pm

@Vitamin

Yes, I have made them popular. Not Layla. c:

I could also lend my sexy voice to you if need be~

A second one because...I'M AWESOME. ALSO, SYLPH, LoL SOMETIME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:05 pm

Recently god hold of a copy of Flash, and I want to start animating...but I have no idea what to animate as of yet. I always end up with vague plots that aren't 'filled out' with a cast....but hopefully I'll be starting on a project in the near future.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:35 pm

It isn't a Katawa Shoujo/Yamaku Academy RP if you don't have Japanese: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mI56gn9C72

Omgah, 'tis such a sad song T^T

@Famished Pants
But but O:

Layla wrote:@Hungry pants
Om...ffff...gaaahh... So so so so hawt. Accent. Accent asdfghjkl my feels. Oh god. My heart. My soul. My soulless heart. IT'S AMERICAN. I'm all like hair toss toss kissy boob-grab wink when you mention Azalea. "Mouth virginity" haha. Just read everything. Read. Everything.

I totally gushed all over you. Oh, oh, there goes my imagination...

Edit:
FamishedPants wrote:@Vitamin

Yes, I have made them popular. Not Layla. c:

Bitch, you liar liar pants on fire. (haha cwatididthar)

FamishedPants wrote:A second one because...I'M AWESOME. ALSO, SYLPH, LoL SOMETIME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amaya = ah-mah-yah >.<

And yes, please. Please come to Australia and rape the f*ck out of me (see I censored it). I'll even pretend I'm not enjoying it.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:56 pm

@Layla
But..then it wouldn't be rape...would it? I mean, if you liked it and asked for it...I don't even know. I'm just a little jealous is all.

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:49 am

First part.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1NYSLWmmtmo
Second part. (Just didgeridoo)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0s6aDTdXqGU
By the way, the didgeridoo's plastic, with a funky earth tone dot pattern.
My right butt cheek is numb, and my lips feel fuzzy.
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:19 am

I guess I'm going to have to do one too, not that I have any singing or musical talents, and my posts so far aren't a whole lot to sing about. Perhaps I'll read one of my Helena posts from another RP. I'm thinking of also introducing Helena, just because I have so much fun writing the character's weird dreams.

Hm, what do you think? Anyone up for hearing some somewhat psychedelic prose,possibly involving tarot and coyotes?

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:26 pm

You had me at perhaps.

c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!