Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Confused, Addicted, Hurt

Confused, Addicted, Hurt

a part of “Confused, Addicted, Hurt”, a fictional universe by bandgeek.

Three relationships, four teenagers, two adults. Six messed up individuals, are brought together by the prospect of "love", or in someones case, addiction.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Confused, Addicted, Hurt”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Confused, Addicted, Hurt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:43 pm

. . . Oh. . . My. . . Gosh. Monty is so amazingly perfect. I'm sorry, I just had to put that out there.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:08 pm

Horseygirl wrote:. . . Oh. . . My. . . Gosh. Monty is so amazingly perfect. I'm sorry, I just had to put that out there.

I feel exactly the same way. I'm sort of a little bit obsessed myself.[ No pun intended there. XD ]
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:03 pm

I'm glad that you like him ^-^ That makes me really relieved because I thought he could be better.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yuffey on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:31 pm

I would like to be Boy 4.

"I remember the look in your eyes
When I told you that this was goodbye"

yuffey
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Ahh there we go all the pictures are fixed up
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:50 pm

@yuffey, Sure! He's reserved for you. :3

@nightwolf, Woo! Thank you. <3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:40 am

@bandgeek no problem I had to scour photobucket for pictures for those asking it is oliver goodwill aka the guy from evanescence..call me when your sober music video

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:33 pm

nightwolf wrote:@bandgeek no problem I had to scour photobucket for pictures for those asking it is oliver goodwill aka the guy from evanescence..call me when your sober music video

Ugh, that sucks. D: I know how you feel though, there's this guy in the Taylor Swift video, Knew You Were Trouble. Luckily I found out his name was Reeves Carney, and it's pretty easy to find him. XD

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:48 pm

@bandgeek well I knew who the guy was I just could t remember his name hehe. Looking forward to seeing the other profiles.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:03 pm

All the spots are full. Now we're just waiting for everyone to finish their characters. :3 Try and have them in by, er, Thursday at the latest. :P

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:23 am

Cool I'm most likely going to be tweaking my profile until the deadline I'm happy with it now but I think I can do more

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MusaMe on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:38 pm

BAND!!!!
If you get any open characters, please PM me! :D
“Whenever you take on playing a villain, he has to cease to be a villain to you. If you judge this man by his time, he's doing very little wrong.”
― Colin Firth

MusaMe
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:40 pm

Oh man, How did I just find this?! V.V

If a part opens up let me know as well. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:56 pm

@BleedingLover, Oh my gosh, your signature, almost made me cry. Dude. Not cool.

But I'll still definitely PM you if a spot opens up.

@MusaMe, Same goes for you, except for the signature part. XD

@All, Girl Two and Boy Four have not even sent in applications yet, I will be reopening them at 10 PM ET. Boy Two is currently a Work In Progress, once Saturday rolls around- if he isn't finished -I'll reopen him too.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:12 pm

@Bandgeek: Well, I'm sorry, ok? I couldn't help myself. :P

And, Ok, cool. I'l send a girl in for girl 2 once 10 o'clock rolls around if the reservation doesn't pull through. But, she will most likely be a work in progress. :3

Also, just in case- "There's a place off Ocean Avenue
Where I used to sit and talk with you
We were both 16 and it felt so right
Last edited by .euphoria. on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:24 pm

I'll have Girl two finished ASAP. My laptop has been really weird, and every time I try to post something, it would delete everything I had and refuse to post! I couldn't pm, post, or send I'm my character. I got her deleted twice. But herWIP is in now- she will be finished tonight. ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:42 pm

Dope! Of course I see this after I sent in my character. *facepalm*

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yuffey on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:24 am

I'm so sorry for taking so long on posting my character! It will be up today as soon as I finish with the pictures.

yuffey
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:47 pm

yuffey wrote:I'm so sorry for taking so long on posting my character! It will be up today as soon as I finish with the pictures.

Dfjkahsdlkfjhadsflkjsad. Jensen Ackles. <333333333

Sorry. XD Those pictures are from like, back when he was in Ten Inch Hero. o: <33

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:55 pm

Getting excited now looking forward to starting hopefully tomorow

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!