Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Torture Circus

Torture Circus

a part of “Torture Circus”, a fictional universe by coricidinForte.

It is the year 1925, in a world where Circus' use mutants as a way to make money. The world may seem bleak to a certain group of mutants, but with the help from a few humans, they all might be able to find the life they are searching for.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Torture Circus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Torture Circus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:36 pm

I'm waiting on Aramay to post :<
오빤 강남 스타일~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:26 pm

I will poke Armay :3

And sure~ collab sounds good with me :3
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:41 pm

*Raises hands slowly* I have conquered!!

xD Finally FINALLY made my post. Neh, I took forever to do it, but it's done now >3<
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:47 am

I think that the next person who posts in the Mark, Ester, Happy, Evie, and Jack group should start 'moving the group' wherever it is the group needs to go next. As long as everyone is okay with that, of course.
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:42 am

I thin it's safe to proceed with out Jack, I don't think Aramay is coming back...

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:20 pm

I'm still here and Jack is still around. It's just been so stressful that I've had to forego a lot of my "recreational" time just to make ends meet and keep things from falling apart.

With that being said, I'd like to ask a big favor. Since my reading comprehension skills have been greatly hampered (I have read through the posts) due to exhaustion can someone please put a small summary up (just a couple sentences or so it doesn't have to be detailed) of what has happened since my last post? Its such a faux pas for me to ask as a veteran rper but there's no way I'd be able to post by tonight or tomorrow without some help.

I'm also considering the unfortunate option that I might have to give Jack's reigns to someone else be it temporary or more permanent in the future. I'm not saying that I want to back out but for the sake of not wanting to be the weak link in the chain for everyone I need to take that option into consideration for the sake of the group. If you've already made steps to move on without Jack or puppet the character without me I completely understand. I didn't expect everyone to simply wait around for me to come back. I don't want to hinder the plot progression for any reason no matter how good my excuse might be. Hence why I'm bringing up the options.

Aramay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Well, Ava and Zeke are suffering from some romantic tension involving tackling to hide from guards and a clever tie in with 20's slang about kissing, and Sam is following them to leave.

The rest of the group has gone to wake Mark up and currently they're getting ready to move. Not much has happened on that front. Your character has not been puppeted at all, except for the assumed move from Esther's cage to Mark's place. ^^ Not much has happened at all, actually. This roleplay is kind of slow, in a nice easy going kind of way :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:21 pm

Pieluver did a good job at explaining it. Everyone's on their way towards escaping the circus, with Jack with Esther and that group, who are at Mark's cage area. He had a bit of an upset freak out and his arms are still tied together by a rope. Correct? I'm sure I got that right.

Anyways, your troubles are completely understandable Aramay, life happens and it's okay. Whenever you have time for it you're free to pots, and if you feel like you have to take a hiatus your character will simply be puppeted along until your return. But for real, it's chill, and it's okay.

Ahh..reading the posts have been fun, I'm going to get my reply up sometime soon and I'll let Zeke and Ava (And subsequently, Sam) to meeting up with the others.
날 밀어내도 난 다시 네게로 다가가서

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:59 am

Thanks for understanding. And you know what, I will actually have to do that for a little bit. I've just learned that one of my manager's at work has to train someone in another city for two weeks. Guess who will be taking part in some of the extra work hours and responsibilities for those two weeks? Not that I don't appreciate the extra income which I desperately need but this calls for a "if I don't post a day after it's my turn, Jack can be puppeted as necessary" law to be instated.

I AM going to post a small post tonight. It will be meager but I can at least rest easy knowing that I'm posting.

Aramay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:27 am

-bounces up an down on the OOC-

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:27 am

*Also jumps up and down on the OOC* Celebrated my birthday yesterday and I thought for sure that there would be new posts by now.

Aramay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:48 pm

:O happy yesterday-was-your-birthday Aramay! :D -throws confetti everywhere-

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:22 pm

Thank you I had a lot of fun and som.e surprise presents that I really needed!

Aramay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:23 pm

-fidgets-

D: are we dead here?

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:04 am

No one has posted for a while and there isn't even any communication in the ooc.

Aramay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:46 am

honestly, i'm stuck about what to post :<

I'll try to get something going though. might not be super long, but I'll try

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:47 am

Posted guys!

Sorry for the long wait >.<

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:06 pm

I am still here too! Just kinda quiet. =P I will probably post as soon as Skwidge does.

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:32 pm

Ugh, stop making me feel like a lazy butt for forgetting about this roleplay >:U I'll make the post.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon May 20, 2013 7:41 pm

Oh. Lol. It's been a month. I guess this is dead then.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!