Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Outcasters; Second Generation

The Outcasters; Second Generation

a part of “The Outcasters; Second Generation”, a fictional universe by RawkFist.

The first generation are off living their lives, and now the second have stepped up to take their turn.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Outcasters; Second Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Outcasters; Second Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Yea. I guess when you think about it that way. I'm messed up that way I guess lol
anyway, yea, I was not asking you, the last thing I want is for you to join with your hand messed up. You need to focus on getting your hand healed and you can tell Ren I said he can shove it and you to relax :P JK.
But yea get better buddy alright?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:31 am

Holy shit tickle! I agree with Mally, Rawk rest your hand until you think it's okay to type with it :3 We can wait, we all patient xD I think
Yeah my posting stopped because of the limited internet I have xD on holiday and wasn't going to say anything because I have internet to post but I'm still here, don't worry :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:42 pm

I can't be bothered to explain the whole story to you people, so I'm going to make this short.

Blue got pissed and smashed up my room, so I stole all of his computers. He won't be online tonight.

Bye.

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:07 pm

O_O oh my god, okay then.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyGurly on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Is there any room for another girl character?
- kentucky - girl -

KyGurly
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 am

KyGurly:
The last person that made a character this late into the roleplay unfortunately had their character ghosted because they didn't fit into the story, which means that you can try but you probably won't get anywhere. Don't mean to sound rude; I'm just being honest.

Everyone else:
I'm back for tonight but I won't be online both Saturday and Sunday. I might be able to post but I'm not promising anything. Sorry.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Hey Guys I've got exciting news!

I've been invited to sumbit a piece for a local art show! I'm like freaking out and I have no idea what I'm gonna paint but yeah! I'm having anxiety attack but I'm so excited!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyGurly on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:45 pm

I will just hold off. If you can think of a person that you would need in the story, even if its not a major part, just pm me :)

KyGurly
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:46 pm

MALICE THATS AWESOME!!!!!!! I'm an artist but nothing like you. A couple of sketches here and there but once again, nothing like you.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Thanks, Purple! Why didn't you tell me?! I'd love to see your work!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:56 am

If i can find them i would show you, but my desk is a total mess at the moment.

Lucy is seriously about to pop off! Stand clear!

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:17 pm

Why has the posting stopped? *cries* It can't die. I had so many plans. People come back please. Post. Post anything. Everything. *cries more*
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:31 pm

I'm waiting for everyone else to post :S I posted last xD where is everyone?

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!