Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Power We Hold

The Power We Hold

a part of “The Power We Hold”, a fictional universe by Limepepper.

Have you ever wondered why whether is so random? Why the tide changes? Who controls time? Why, it's the people around you, you just don't notice it. MORE INSIDE!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Power We Hold”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Power We Hold

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Power We Hold"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Why does everyone have a quote here,"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Power We Hold

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chellydays on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:13 pm

I would love to make my own human character please
The first thing I remember is loving someone who never loved me back, or maybe first I remember believing it. When I wanted to start over I must have subconsciously said,
"For once I want someone to love me more then I love them." I believe thats when i lost myself. I think what I'm trying to get at is that life will someday through me a person who loves me. And in return I will love them back. I hold this hope in my heart.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chellydays
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chellydays on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:15 pm

ps the Fc of this character would be Keri Russel. and she does not know the truth.

Chellydays
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:17 pm

Can I create a girl with the power of volatile constructs? Her face claim would be Crystal Reed with short hair? She could be third in command

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:48 pm

Sure, as long as you find a way to make it useful.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:23 pm

Well met everyone! If it's ok, I'd like to make a haze with the power of Variable Manipulation. Basically, his power would be to interact with the world as if he were in a video game.

Edit: So sorry, I forgot to include the FC, name, and age. FC is Andrew Garfield, age is 22, and character name is Matthew Anderson.
Last edited by XShishioX on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:36 am

FIne with me!

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Hiii!!!

I was hoping to reseve Second in Command..

His name would most likely be

Shinta Faith

his Face Claim... Andy Biersack/Andy Sixx

Age 21

Erm... Power... maybe over Hate?

The opposite against the Power of Love?

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:54 pm

Oops, I don't believe I've followed the proper decorum, or so it would seem. Allow me to rephrase myself. Hello all! It's very nice to meet you, and I believe that your roleplay is very interesting! If it would be ok, I would like to reserve a Haze Member. The FC would be Andrew Garfield, he would be 20 years old, and have the power of Variable manipulation. In short, he would be able to interact with the world around him as if he were in a video game, like, for example, Skyrim or Borderlands. Would that be ok? ONce my reservation is established, I can begin work on a CS immediately.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:33 am

Of course! I'll edit the front page right away.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:11 pm

I'm still here. My laptop is acting up right now, but I'm gonna see if my roommate will let me see hers

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Hi!!!

Could I make a Haze? :3

The FC would be Alice Englert, and the power Electricity manipulation. Oh, the name would probably be...Lacey Bounds 8)
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, look besides you, and your best friend will be there.
-Unknown

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:37 pm

Sure! Thanks for reserving!!

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:58 pm

I can have my charrie up tonight

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:09 pm

Sooo ssorry!!! I've been busy since Sunday but I'll make my charrie tonight :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Finished with Layla. Tell me what you think

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:32 pm

She looks great! Thanks!

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:13 am

I'll have my character up by today :)

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:24 pm

I've made the first post!

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:03 am

Oof da. Sort about that. First I don't post soon enough and then I post too much. I always do... I just get on a roll and then I can't stop. Well, enjoy I suppose. :P. I'll try to finish up my CS as soon as I can, but no promises, my laptop crapped out and I'm operating from my phone.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!