Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Coffee in Hell

Coffee in Hell

a part of “Coffee in Hell”, a fictional universe by WingedOctopus.

To preserve the balance of the Mediaolum: the sacred goal of the Guardians of heaven and hell. But when half of the Guardians lose their memory, all they've worked for is in peril. | A romance with some drama and a heaping of torture! (ALWAYS OPEN!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Coffee in Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Coffee in Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:37 am

Okay posted, let me know if I did something wrong. I wasn't sure if it was just the mansion that had been damaged or not, so I made it so it was anything near the mansion was damaged. Let me know if I should rewrite bits and pieces! :3
Have a nice day!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby it'swinged on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:05 pm

HEY GUY'S IT'S WINGEDOCTOPUS

So I managed to freaking forget my password so I got it reset and also changed my email to my new email address at the same time... and typed in the wrong email. So to register my account, I would have to go to that email. Which does not exist.

Sooo, I have to wait for the administration to reactivate it for me. In the meantime...... I can't post because I would have to accept myself into the roleplay. Which I cannot do. >.>

As it is now, here is the post that I wanted. @LADYGEEKINESS: PLEASE edit your post with this at the bottom ;u; Pleases and thank yous~ Although now I don't get the stats credit for my own posts grumbleumbleumble

Her chest rose and fell slowly. Her hand lay in cold, clammy dirt... her fingers stirred, gray from dust residue.

There was a buzzing in Disa's ears that made her lips part. She... she felt like she was making noise, but there was too much ringing to be truly sure.

It was then that she became aware of her body. Her eyelids were gummy and stuck-together, throat as hoarse as if she'd been swallowing flames. She was lying on her side, cheek pressed into the ground, and her body was in a ball, knees jackknifed up to her chest, her spine curving in on itself, curled around her stomach and arms wrapped around herself. As if she were trying to become so small she would disappear.

And she also realized she had a long leg-length, and this position was terrible, considering that she was occupying a space that probably only half of her would want to fit in voluntarily.

Dully, she tried to open her eyes. An effort, as they felt glued together.

"H-hey." Too soft to be heard.

There was a sliver of light. She reached her hand up, trying to prop herself up in the miniscule space she had, and weakly braced her shoulder against the slab of... something that had fallen on top of her against the wall. It barely moved. Dirt and rocks poured through the cracks. Now claustrophobia was setting in. She pushed with all the strength in her still (admittedly watery) arms. Shoooove. Creaaaaak. Pour. She gritted her teeth, let out a whimper between them.

With a gasp, the rubble was forced aside, and light came through. She was in a room. Half of it was... blasted apart.

"A closet," Mandisa gasped, wincing and lifting a hand to her head, finding a mass of fuzzy curls; "Damn.... She tried to take a wobbly step on her knees and fell again. Half this... this bedroom was gone. Had she taken shelter in that closet? It looked like it... it hadn't gone to well. The door and... a stone column and some steel beams had fallen on top, blocked her in... if that one slab of wood hadn't braced above her head, would it have all fallen on...?

What... had happened?

Where am I? What is this? Why am I here? Where is this? I- I- I-

She gritted her teeth and wrapped her arms around herself. She stumbled left and lay in the soil and rubble.

While the rest of the household ran around in panic and horror, Amelia Finch was trapped somewhere between waking and slumber.

Nausea lanced through her body. Crawling, crawling, heaving up through her skin from the inside out, worse than demon poison, worse than hellfire. Yet all that she could think of was Atticus. If he was safe. She wanted to get up and find him, but her body would not obey.

The outside world was just a blur to the pale, skeletal angel. The noises of the screeching of birds and the creaking of branches and the falling of rubble all shifted and slid and melted together until Amelia's stomach heaved in nausea; sweat rolled down her emaciated, trembling frame. Her breaths came in wracking gasps. Nnnno, she tried to mewl. The lightning had rattled through her veins, an aftershock traveling through the ground, and her body felt as if it were shaking itself apart in waves.

She was outside. Near some scorched and smoking oaks. The woods on the property. Yet slabs of cement and scraps of furniture littered the ground (Bodies? No. No. God no. Where were the Guardians-- Atti?!). The world tilted and the contents of her stomach slid and she bent double over a nearby mattress, digging her sharp fingernails into the mattress and shredding the fluff that poured out like blood blood blood blood blood-- stop-- like blood from a wound.

Colors bled into one another. She gasped.

Her surroundings, her thoughts, a grayish mist. Dulling her mind. Her mind clung to her thoughts like liferafts, but they were rendered slippery-- slippery-- Attie-- The ground felt as if it were wrenched from beneath her feet; she fell to the ground, tumbling, couldn't hold on, couldn't think, mindless combinations of stutters poured from her mouth, a sweating, trembling jumble of sallow flesh stretched taught over brittle bones: might angel brought low, oh Lord.

She had been holding onto a name. She couldn't remember it anymore. No! Att-- what? Help. Angel boy, Ocean Eyes. Cotton strands of fluff filling up the spaces in her skull.

No. No. No no no no no. She was losing it she was losing it she was losing it she was losing it she was stop stop stop stop STOP STOP STOP STOP "ATTICUS!"

She hit the ground. Was she not on it before? Emptiness. No more waves. Nausea. Let out a shuddering breath and each muscle fell limply apart; her fingers uncurled themselves, facial expression went lax. Half her body was on the mattress, half beneath a blackened oak, and pearly hair trailed down her cheeks.

One last thought: I llllost it...

Then it was just white.

She tried to support herself on her arms, but slowly dawned.

"Wwwhere...?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

it'swinged
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:33 am

@calamari, how about you make the email account that has the incorrect email, and then get into it, and redo the whole connecting to a new email thing? Itmightworkidkithinkitmightwhatamisayingofcourseit'sgonnawork I am pasting your posts now! :D

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:41 am

I HAVE TWO CHARACTERS AND YET MY POST STILL ISN'T AS LONG AS SAILTIT'S
*weeps silently*

But yeah, if there's anything I should change, please tell me :)
Silence is the virtue of fools.

~Sir Francis Bacon

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:05 am

A bit rushed, but skdfjsflnfnfksf so much homework. It has not been proof read - all the typos, I just know it. >> don't judge me.

So close to Xmas vacation!

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:26 pm

I'm going to put Charlie's part on another post to see if it'll remind people to post...

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Yeah, it's getting quiet up in hurr. What is up peoples?

ps. I apologize on my end, only one more week (and a half) of class/finals. :)

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:26 pm

Well, I'm waiting to post~!

Sail-tit, you need to give me some material! Please~~~

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:20 pm

Wha~~ Has everyone pretty much posted once already?

Because I was waiting for more people to post...

But if everyone has posted, Then what the fuck have I been waiting for? I'll post again! :D

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:54 am

WOo!

I just need to wait for Calamari to get her account back, lol. Also, I'm not sure how this is going to work - but is there going to be a time skip at any point to post-lightning strike/people recovering and getting out of the infirmary? Or however that is going to go.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:28 am

Oh wut I was waiting for others too! I'll post again soon! But now... I iz sweepy

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smudge Of Ink on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:49 pm

Hey-o, quick question - be it too late to apply for this RP? Are there any characters still open, are am I too late?

Smudge Of Ink
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:54 pm

I think you're a little too late, but maybe Winged will make a spot or something for ya! We likeses new people :D Winged's having profile problems at the mo, so you might have to wait a while.

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smudge Of Ink on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:27 am

Alrighty, thanks for informing me :) I do hope I can join, it sounds like a really interesting RP.

Smudge Of Ink
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:23 pm

Hey, guys! Okay, well, the good news is that I just survived a week from Hell. Most days last week were filled with no more than three hours of free time, most of which I spent eating meals or reminding my family that I'm actually alive. However, the two plays I was in are now over, and, given that my hardest final is tomorrow morning, I'll be able to sit down and write again by tomorrow evening. I'm so sorry that it's taken so long, and thank you all for being so utterly patient!

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Congrats UNAAD, I'm pretty jealous. ;3

My hell week is this week, projects, papers, and presentations into tuesday of next week. Shouldn't be toooo hellish - but just a heads up to you folks if I don't poke my head in to see what's up.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:36 am

Oh god...
Guys, the day after tomorrow I gotta go on holiday for five weeks. D: I know, I know, we just got started, and I feel super bad now, but I'll make my next few posts count kay?

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:44 pm

Hey! I finally posted! Ahahahaaaaa…. I stared at it for twenty minutes before sending it in, but I'm still not fond of it. NO MATTER. At least I got something done. XD

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:29 pm

Alright!

So, Sail-tit, about that post....

I don't want this to die when I've only posted once in it! Come on, lets get this show on the road... :C

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:10 am

I'm in total agreement with FamishedPants. I hope that this role-play stays alive!

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!