Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wanted

Wanted

a part of “Wanted”, a fictional universe by Ever.

In the Mediterranean during the end of the 17th century, it was common for pirates to sail the waters and initiate havoc onto port towns as well as pillage them. So what happens when a songstress boards a notorious pirate ship in search of her first love?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wanted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Wanted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Famished.

I claim Ever .___.

She is mine.

Mine.

That is all.
My idols are dead and
my enemies are in power.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pyxidis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:44 pm

I can claim that I have a car powered by fruit loops, but that doesn't make it true, does it?

She's mine. Is, and always will be, and nothing you can do or try will change this.

But you're welcome to try.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:05 pm

-munches on popcorn- Snack and a show.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:34 pm

@Artik

P..please don't encourage them ^^| There aren't many good outcomes that can occur from this .-.| I'm actually advising you to hide...thats what I'm doing~

(/w\)

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:03 pm

@Ever

A friendly competition over a girl? Of course this can only end well. :3

/hides.

Yes ma'am.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:56 pm

We'll see, Famished.

But I have no doubt in the outcome of this.

I will win.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Pyxidis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:20 pm

You may.

I am finally able to post, but I really am not in the mood to make a character. If I did, I think he'd just be an ass who is fed up with bullshit. I'll refrain from bothering with making my character until tomorrow, or later today if I can cool down. Anyway, if it's too much to ask to wait one more day before I make my OC, then simply give Silent the position.

I hope everybody else had an enjoyable christmas.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:35 pm

Hope ya'll had a great holiday as well - I'll have Llew finished tomorrow for sure - after I bring my folks to the airport at the ungodly ads crack of dawn.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:50 pm

I might also need an extra day, but if there are Issues with Famished at the moment, and he is unable to get his character in before everything gets better, I will not accept anything until his character is complete and we can equally judge who should get the position.

In any case, my Female should be in once I find a decent faceclaim.

Pyxidis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:14 pm

@Famished

No problem~ I was going to extend all of the character reservations until December 27 due to the Holidays ^w^/

@Artik

Sounds lovely~ Have fun driving during the "ungodly" time of day >w<

@Silently

S..so gallant *w*/ *cough* I mean, I agree~ X3

If you need help finding a face claim, just PM me.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MerpyTheScareCrow on Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:15 pm

I unfortunately have to drop this RP. I think it might be too much for me at the moment. /:

MerpyTheScareCrow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:57 pm

@Merpy

Thats fine~ I completely understand ^w^/

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:20 pm

May I reserve the Navi? Thank you =) Hope I am not too late?

About the fav char, I don't know.., there are many. I am just gonna show two out of the bunch to make it short:

And for the other:

Favourite flavour: Sweet and delicious =)
"Every mother on earth gave birth to a child. Except my mother: she gave birth to a legend. High five mom!" - lolsotrue.com
"Periods are ridiculous. I shouldn't be punished for not being pregnant," - lolsotrue.com
"Dear Life, when I said 'Can my life get any worse', it was a rhetorical question, not a challenge." - lolsotrue.com

REMEMBER: Facebook is not a FREAKIN' DIARY. Who the hell wants to know when you go to the fuckin' TOILET?

Finneline
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:34 pm

@ Finneline

The position is all yours~~ ^w^/ Its never too late to join...and oh my..

It looks fabulous!!

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:30 am

Baby~~ I want regular pirate man 17 ! <3 hmm my favorite ice cream is.. peanut butter Icecream~

and hehe I think you might like this <3

My favorite anime character is Grell~

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:32 am

@GrimBones66

Sounds lovely~ Reserved ^w^/

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:12 pm

Is this still going on? It sounds surprisingly interesting.

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!