Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Undead Exorcist - The Boundary

a part of “Undead Exorcist - The Boundary”, a fictional universe by Citadel.

Reboot of a roleplay that never quite took off. Beyond the Boundary, a world exists different from our own. From this the Undead Exorcists were created. To enforce that Boundary.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Undead Exorcist - The Boundary”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Undead Exorcist - The Boundary"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Citadel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Undead Exorcist - The Boundary

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:06 pm

Hello! I'm sorry to see your last RP didn't quite get off the ground. Hopefully this one will do better, no?

I usually don't play the bad guy, as I'm much more of a cheerful, protagonist-y type dude, but I would, if you'll have me, love to play a Shephard. I think the universe you've created is fascinating, and I would love to be a part of it.

Has it, by chance, been influenced by Blazblue? I only ask because a) Love that game, b) I noticed a few similairties. The boundary, arc weapons, an organization that controls such weapons, etc. If not, kudos for thinking it up by yourself, I was just curious. XP

Question though, just so I know what I'm getting into. There an Undead Exorcists, UE's, and there are Shephards. The Shephards kill everything and the UE's only target things that hunt reglular people. Is there some third faction that has a structured heirarchy against which to pit our little teams?

I know you mentioned Monsters, but I'm just not entirely sure if they were player characters or NPC's. I ask because, I want my character to feel like what he's doing is right, like he's justified in targeting the UE's because they're just as bad as the monsters. Obviously the UE's aren't really that bad, but in his mind he has to equate the two to help him get around killing such humanoid targets.

The only reason I ask is that I wouldn't want to be playing the only Antagonist, stagefright, as it were. :P
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:12 pm

I will gladly be the human the only question is how old would you prefer him to be and would I need to put anything for equipment?

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:32 am

@XShishiox

Never even heard of Blazblue, but I'll check it out and make sure I'm not committing unintentional plagiarism (since I put it down as original content when making the rp). I'd prefer if people didn't plays as the Shepherds and that they were NPC antagonists. The reason for this is, if my last roleplay is anything to go by, this won't generate a huge amount of interest. As such, if you were to play an antagonist I don't see many opportunities for posting, at least not routinely. Also, most of the roleplay will revolve around the Undead Exorcists and their adventures with The Sect being an entity that only pops up a few times in each arc of the story. Sorry if this deters your interest in the roleplay, but thanks for showing any interest to begin with.

@Darknesspawn

Between 20 and 40, the characters age doesn't really effect how he'll be positioned in the roleplay, so its up to you. You don;t need to put anything in equipment unless he carries a gun or something.

Citadel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Alright, if we can get one more person, then I'll feel comfortable starting the roleplay.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:03 am

Dude, I think its about time you either start this or cancel it

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whscorbin on Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:15 pm

Hey, just wanted to say this seemed rather interesting. I will be submitting a character today if that is alright.

whscorbin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:59 pm

@whscorbin

Its cool.

Sorry about the delay, went to chipotle Monday food poisoning soon followed. I'm back to 100% now, so I can have the intro post up today.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:17 pm

Alright, I got the first post up and everything is set and ready to go. Also, for the Important NPC's, each have a dedicated font color that I added to the character profile in case you want to use it. Its not mandatory, I just thought it would help a lot with organization and following posts that contain numerous characters.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtakuD1213 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:29 am

Sweet. I'll get my post up later today. But I was wondering if I could submit a second character? Just to even out the characters. I have an idea in my head already, but if I can't, that's cool.
"A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle."
-Gloria Steinem

OtakuD1213
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:41 pm

I tried making a second character and he told me he was trying to keep it one character per person for now.

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:30 pm

@Otaku

Yeah, I'm keeping it at one character per person for now. Opportunities to make other characters will come later, but for now I want it to stay as is. Trust me though, the ability to have more than one character is not a long way off.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Norien de Iridius on Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:12 am

Can I has in? This looks interesting. I'd actually like to be a Shepard if I could, but I understand if you don't want me to. I'd prefer that, but I'm game for anything.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Norien de Iridius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:28 am

I'm pretty sure he's going to tell you we have enough people. So I leave you with this, Good Luck.

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:57 pm

@Norien

Right now I feel comfortable with the number of people we have, but if someone drops out for whatever a reason, I'll shoot you a pm. Thanks for the interest.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:03 pm

So...is nobody posting?

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:49 pm

@Atlas

Darknesspawn just posted.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:30 pm

Sorry if I took to long, homework yunno ^_^:

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtakuD1213 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:29 am

Whoops, I didn't know I haven't notified you guys. I had midterms this week, so sorry for the late reply. But I've posted- it's not stellar but it's up.

OtakuD1213
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:56 pm

Okay, last post was a long one, but there was a lot I needed to get out.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!