Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Alpha and Omega Wars.

a part of “The Alpha and Omega Wars.”, a fictional universe by KazutoK.

The years is 2299 humanity has finally achieve many of the things once though impossible the only thing they haven't figure out is how to stop war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Alpha and Omega Wars.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazutoK on Sat May 10, 2014 12:13 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Alpha and Omega Wars."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KazutoK
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: The Alpha and Omega Wars.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rougeshadow on Sat May 10, 2014 6:12 am

Hey there, is the AI spot and the Pilot still open? Id grab either one if possible

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rougeshadow
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kamibito on Sat May 10, 2014 6:59 am

@Rougeshadow
Ai is unplayable. I was also going to reserve the pilot, but you can battle me if you want

Kamibito
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sat May 10, 2014 8:31 am

Ellossss.
I'd dig playing the spy role.
And I'm guessing anime pics are going to be used here??
:D
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"μžμ‚΄μ€ 고톡을 없애주지 μ•ŠλŠ”λ‹€. 단지 λ‹€λ₯Έ μ‚¬λžŒμ—κ²Œ 고톡을 μ „κ°€ μ‹œν‚¬ 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat May 10, 2014 9:14 am

Do we have to be just human-ish? Because I have an idea for a character, and they are most definately not human! (Unless Alloy plating is now human skin... In which case, I'm scared.)
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
β€” Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazutoK on Sat May 10, 2014 2:40 pm

Aliens will be reveal further into the rp but for now we only fight humans, as for the pilot you two can figure it but if you need a decision I'll give the pilot to the people's champ so ask your fellow memebers once they join and if they cast their vote upon you then you get it. About the picture I'll leave up to the majority if a lot of face claims happens then that it will be if not then anime is fine.

KazutoK
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat May 10, 2014 3:16 pm

I'm sorry, I was thinking more cybornetics, rather than Aliens, because I have an idea for a character like that...

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazutoK on Sat May 10, 2014 3:23 pm

So more like a cyborg well as long as you have a beating heart and working brain and lungs you are fine to be 95% robot parts.

KazutoK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat May 10, 2014 3:27 pm

I can find a way with that! :)
(Time for some SERIOUS Ghost in the Shell shenanigans here!)

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazutoK on Sat May 10, 2014 3:54 pm

However you must still wear ur armor

KazutoK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat May 10, 2014 4:09 pm

I was figuring the body would be the armour. Like as if they were a combat Android and all.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sat May 10, 2014 6:57 pm

Okay!! Well sadly I'm gonna have to back out, nada to do with FC though just irl stuff! haha
I wish ya tons of luck with your RP though <33

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazutoK on Sat May 10, 2014 7:21 pm

Is ok lonesome, and lafia they are still human well all of them but your character I plan them to he able to take off their armor and have the decicion of keeping helmets on or off. Don't worry I'll accept your android character but for the others they are human I don't want q faceless helmet you will define your self as more than just soldiers as this rp goes on.

KazutoK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rougeshadow on Mon May 12, 2014 4:31 pm

Hey does the Pilot have her own Mech to use?

Rougeshadow
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazutoK on Tue May 13, 2014 9:19 am

Yes you can get your own mech in fact your get your own vehicles since you are the only one that can control them properly.

KazutoK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Penfold on Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:38 am

hey how its going, are we filling up? i'd love to see this get going, it sounds fun, when i saw this (i am a BIG warhammer fan) i knew i just had to try it as it sounds like something similar
"From void evolved Phyrexia. Great Yawgmoth, Father of Machines, saw its perfection. Thus the Grand Evolution began."
β€”Phyrexian Scriptures

Penfold
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!