Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hawthorne Grove

Hawthorne Grove

a part of “Hawthorne Grove”, a fictional universe by GrimBones66.

A town occupied by a pack of werewolves and a coven of vampires who have made a peace treaty but a mysterious werewolf girl enters town falling in love with a vampire girl and becoming one of the pack members.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hawthorne Grove”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hawthorne Grove

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon May 26, 2014 8:19 pm

Yeah, and then it can also set up the main love story of the RP, Alex and her vampire. A fight might break out between a few NPC from the coven and pack, might cause some tension, the humans are left suspicious, and voila - we have a story!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Tue May 27, 2014 12:49 am

Sounds like a plan to me just need to iron out the creases.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Tue May 27, 2014 1:37 pm

Done with Clayton!
Let me know what you think-

And I love the idea for the start. I can easily start a fight with Clayton if that works? He's got all that anger and such little control...if a vamp said the wrong thing I'm sure I could cause some trouble >:D

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Fri May 30, 2014 10:04 am

Alright, I'll have the opening post and mines along with my new other character after i get out of school so be looking forward to that! Oh, and the werewolves and vampires will have a little dispute with each other at the festival and yes Clayton can be apart of the action or start it if he want's ^0^!

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri May 30, 2014 3:12 pm

I will post as soon as I can. Taking care of my Grams and not at a computer. The wifi connection is unstable

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Fri May 30, 2014 9:09 pm

Alrighty! Sorry for taking so long to write the post but just a few things before I finish it up. We are starting on the first day of the Bloom festival and it's night time where they take the rides out and all so it'll be like a flower themed carnival by night and by morning it'll well be the same but without all the rides! Oh, and just to do a little plot twist, My other FC : Josh Hutcherson will be Alexa's half brother who she is secretly looking for but didn't expect to find him here! so yeah ~ >:3

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat May 31, 2014 1:28 am

I will be posting this evening my time.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShrimpMayo on Sat May 31, 2014 7:59 am

Oooh didn't realize this had started already. Will be postinf in a while!

I'm working on a short story: Flight of the Clockwork EmpressHit me up on Tumblr

ShrimpMayo
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat May 31, 2014 10:19 am

Yaayyy!!

Managed to get a post out on my phone. The last thing anyone would want to do, but I got it!! -*insert victory dance*

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Sat May 31, 2014 2:27 pm

Gosh. All vampires... Maisie could use your help right about now...
ImageImage

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Sat May 31, 2014 2:46 pm

Okay! I posted! Sorry it took so long for me to finish my CS. ^^; Hopefully my post is alright... Any issues, please tell me! I don't know much about werewolves and vampires... so yeah... And I also see that there are two Tiffanys -0- One being my character... So I'll just continue to call my character "Tiff" so there is no confusion. ^^

@CyberGlowfly || Don't worry... >:3 Hopefully my character can help..
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat May 31, 2014 3:24 pm

I will post tomorow guys I am really tired. See you tomorow.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Sat May 31, 2014 3:42 pm

I'm going to post tonight super promise! I'm trying to hurry but I'm in the process of moving and we all know how that is. To the rescue!

EDIT: Just so everyone is aware(CyberGlowfly & ShrimpMayo) I edited my short monologue to Clayton just so everyone isn't confused.

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:29 am

Tired to get this out before I had to leave for work so this continues while I'm gone. Hopefully I didn't forget anything or put anything out of order. So many people interacting at once! XD

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:25 am

Yeah, same with Ivisbo, sorry if I missed anyone! There is so much going on... sorry that Tiff is being a bitch, too.

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:42 pm

Don't worry here come Arturo to the rescue but where is our coven leader?

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:10 pm

At-da here is Arturo to protect the girls. Sorry it took so long.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:22 pm

Are we looking for a real fight to happen or should Clayton disperse now? It could easily go either way with Arturo there now

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm

Heheh actually time for Alexa to mess with Clayton a bit and leave everyone a bit dumbfounded.

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:16 pm

@Everyone: Okay, before I bring the Coven Leader into the mix of things, can someone, anyone please update me on the events that have transpired? I've read the posts and is still a little bit confused. :/

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!