Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to the Dollhouse

Welcome to the Dollhouse

a part of “Welcome to the Dollhouse”, a fictional universe by pieluver.

Life dangles from a bloody rope as four teens struggle to survive and remain sane beneath a deranged collector. will they survive or remain beautifully broken dolls?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to the Dollhouse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome to the Dollhouse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:15 pm

I'm definitely still interested in doing this RP if it's up and running again, thank you for the invitation.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:31 pm

Eyyy, here's one! Let me accept your character real quick!
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:45 pm

Woot woot! Welcome back Lovely. :3

And I'll let Hyydra know. He/she wanted to apply for the 'puppet' character.
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:36 am

Hi! Welcome back to you all.

I'd love to come back, if you'll still have me! :D Excited to see everyone's characters now! :D

If we do start, I'll probably reply in the mornings or evenings as I live in Britain and I still have school, so... yeah. xD Just to let you know.

Anyway, thanks for the invite back!

Sana
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:19 pm

Hi everyone, long time no see ;-)

I would definitely still be in (my character can count for 2 since his captivity has given him an imaginary cell mate)

@Sanarith: I would be in about the same time zone as you are

@Faddedfox: Thanks for the PM

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:13 pm

@Fadded
Sweet! And that sounds good.

@Sanarith
Yay! And don't worry about that! Just do what you can! :)

@Tusho
Cool!

@All
I will accept all the apps right away, and finish mine up as well, and we'll be able to start in just a lick!

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:32 pm

Woot! I am so excited! We can finally get this show on the road! Thanks for coming back everyone! I look forward to rping with all of you. :3

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:39 pm

It's amazing that everyone came back! I'm really sorry for disappearing on y'all. I doubt it will happen again. Would tomorrow be a good time to start? Everyone cool with that?

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:02 pm

I am cool with it! lol

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:14 am

Now, do you guys want to have a few rounds to yourselves to establish a dynamic between the kids, or do y'all want Tobias to establish something?

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:27 pm

pieluver wrote:Now, do you guys want to have a few rounds to yourselves to establish a dynamic between the kids, or do y'all want Tobias to establish something?

I think Tobias should set the scene so we all have a feel of how rough or odd etc the situation we share is, and from there we can determine how that affects our relationship with each other.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:49 pm

Okay. Sorry I've been absent. I graduated from high school on Saturday, and my birthday was on Sunday, so it's been a crazy last few days. I have roughly a half post written right now. I should be able to finish everything by tomorrow and have this up.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:29 am

Wow Pieluver, congratulations on both.

As Pieluver I hope you had some to celebrate ;-)

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:40 am

Haha, I did indeed. X3
I plan to live off the leftovers of said pies this week!

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:15 am

Ooooh, nice post!

Anyway, is there going to be a posting order? Or can I go ahead and post for Lauren? :D

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:05 pm

Thanks!
And no, there isn't. Go for it! But I'd like everyone to post once before we keep going, so we don't leave anyone behind :) So only one post from everyone for now~

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:21 pm

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry! Am I the last one left to post? I'll post tomorrow if that is the case.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:04 pm

Don't worry, babe, we're still waiting on Fadded, I think :)

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:21 pm

Hey guys! I am sooooooooo sorry! I've been really busy lately. I promise I'll make at least one post once a week. My apologies for being so late!

And gratz, Pie! :)

-Runs off to post!-

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:18 am

Dunz worry, bb

(And thanks :) )

pieluver
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!