Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Almost Godly

Almost Godly

a part of “Almost Godly”, a fictional universe by Cyline.

The gods and goddesses of old have been reincarnated to fight a new evil. {MANY OPEN ROLES}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Almost Godly”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Almost Godly

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:39 am

Can I reserve Sekhmet FC: Cassie Ventura
Green *winks*
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hrhiggy on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:54 am

May I please reserve Hera with the face claim of natalie dormer? thank you! I'll have her character sheet ready later tonight hopefully! I believe her favorite color would be a light pink or white or rather it would have been... i have a lot of ideas for her back story!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hrhiggy
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hrhiggy on Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:18 am

just submitted the form for hera! excite!

hrhiggy
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:36 am

AND IT TIS DONE!
Now I must dance!

I got my eye on Hephaestus. I don't know if I'll take him or not, and I haven't decided on an FC yet, I'll let you know if I do.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:19 pm

I think I will take Hephaestus. Would Sam Huntington be ok as his FC?

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cyline on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:52 pm

@Everyone, you are all reserved and accepted. ^.^

Cyline
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Hey this RP looks real cool and I would like to get in on this.

May I reserve Ra with a FC of Alex Meraz?

He likes cyan blue
Last edited by jericho193 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EspressoJunkie on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:03 pm

Oh my, this looks like fun. May I please reserve Bastet with the FC of Mila Kunis? (There's something catlike about her facial features that I think will suit the character well.) Oh, and her favorite color is green, naturally.

EJ

EspressoJunkie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hrhiggy on Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:26 am

so just wondering if we were planning on starting before we had everyone and working around it, or if we were waiting until we had a full cast?

hrhiggy
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:20 am

I'd like to know how I put the history for Artemis.Because she is in the category 'The Gods and Goddess yet to be discovered', has Dara found her yet?

~ Mikey ♥

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:54 am

question: I cant find any trace of my character. Even when its not approved doesnt my character still show up in "My Characters" tab?

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:29 pm

xxMCxMIKEYxx wrote:
I'd like to know how I put the history for Artemis.Because she is in the category 'The Gods and Goddess yet to be discovered', has Dara found her yet?

~ Mikey ♥

I'd like to know this too.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CressxThorne on Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:09 pm

Seeing as none of the Under Heaven gods/ goddesses have been taken except Uzume (I have the same question as Malice and Mikey),
I think I will also reserve Zao Jun with the FC Lee Hong Ki

His favorite color is ether yellow or orange ^-^

CressxThorne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:44 pm

Fiona is done! I hope you like her! ^-^
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:35 pm

Aziza is done! I hope you like her owo
Also, if any extra roles are needed, feel free to tell me! I'd love a second character.
Image in the valley of the dolls we sleep Image

sadginger
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cyline on Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:45 pm

@EspressoJunkie, Cress, and Jericho, reserved.
@Jericho, it should be in there anyways.
@Anyone with an Undiscovered God or Goddess, no. Dara has not discovered them yet. They would be aware of their powers, but not who they are.

Cyline
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:59 pm

Hey, I don't mean to be impatient, but I was just wondering when you think we might start? Just an estimate.
I know its still going to take a few days for the other characters to come in, but you do have a lot of roles still open that most likely won't be filled. We aren't going to wait for all of the roles to be filled, right?

Also, another question. Or more of a statement? Just wondering if I'm right on this...
After re-reading the intro in an attempt to understand what we will be roleplaying about, I came to the conclusion that the characters that have been discovered by Kale will be searching for the ones not discovered, along with fending off this rising evil? Will the rising evil involve some sort of evil creatures our characters will have to fight? Just a thought.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:36 pm

And Jacob is done!(Hephaestus)

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Well this seems like a fun roleplay! :)

May I reserve two of the reincarnations? Poseidon and Eir....The Poseidon FC being Iwan Rheon...

( His favorite color is Navy Blue. )

And the Eir FC being Elle Fanning. (Whose favorite color is Brown. )

Please let me know when they are reserved so that I can start working on them right away! Thank you :)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJai on Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Ooh, this looks good. I'd like to reserve Hades with a FC of Aaron Johnstone

His favourite colour being a black/very dark purple.
Friends are like snowflakes, if you pee on them they disappear...

DJai
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!