Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beauty Among Beasts

Beauty Among Beasts

a part of “Beauty Among Beasts”, a fictional universe by Hazardous.

Advanced RP | 5 Spots Open | See Inside

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beauty Among Beasts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Beauty Among Beasts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:30 pm

I turned in my WIP but don't count it in yet! Oh and is it okay if I could mess with the character sheet a little? Noting too major, just want to add some stuff here and there. Just wanted to ask before I did anything

EDIT

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:10 pm

@Those who were asking: I talked to Scra about those questions with the curses and this is her side of it:

ઽ૮૨α wrote:It was at birth, but the older they became the worse the curse got. For example when my character was born he wasn't good with showing his emotions, but he could do small thinks like smiling and stuff. But as he got older his emotions became harder to show, even a simple smile took every ounce of his energy.

Lust would be when they hit puberty, though they might have always been a flirty child, like little stuff nothing major but as they got older it became worse.

So! Basically what I said was right. :> Hope that helps.

@Flames: You may edit the sheet since it's nothing too major!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hazardous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:52 am

I'll try my best to finish my sheet tonight, but I might not manage. In the worst case I'll be able to finish it tomorrow. Also, I guess that at least one of their parents has the same curse too? Is it the same curse?

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:58 am

I sent in a very unfinished WIP and I kept getting 502'd or SQL errors whenever I tried to log onto this website .__.
No matter though! I should be able to finish in a day or two.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:04 pm

My character is now finished but I have a question. You probably already said this somewhere but is there a school involved? Or like can my character go to school?

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:55 pm

I already sent in a WIP and am working on him as we speak. I hope to get things finished as soon as it is possible, though the website giving errors is definitely a setback. But yeah, I'll get him finished regardless!

-

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
----------------------

Chikka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:21 pm

My character sheet is finished. Maybe I have typos, or I forgot to add something, but it's almost 1:30 AM and I'm too tired to check. Now, let's see who will X-Ray choose - Atsuai or Inari? I'm a bit curious to see them interact, but sadly, this is a competition and the winner is about to be announced.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:55 pm

@AdmireAtStuff Trust me, mine probably has a lot of typos too XD laziness starts to kick in and you're just like 'Eh what the hay, might as well turn it in' and I wonder when the winner will be announced. Im anxious.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:53 pm

If this website logs me off one more time, I swear I'll cut someone. I meant to reply earlier, but the website was spazzing out over at my place. Thank you for the answers @X-Ray! And @Scra!

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:33 pm

Sorry for not posting here guys! The site was going up and down and it was grinding on my nerves, so whenever I got on, I just worked on characters instead of paying much attention to the OOCs. It seems like the site is done having its periodic tantrum, though. ***Seems*** knocks on wood

@Those competing: Scra and I have decided to wait a bit before making a decision since there's still roles that we're waiting to get in and everything. Thank you for your patience!

All your characters are looking super good!! Keep up the good work!

Hazardous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:09 pm

Yeah sorry for being so slow. It's been a tough week, site-wise (although I'm glad it's not only me having server issues). I'm starting to get a feel for Ken (although it's a bit frusrating since the preview option doesn't seem to want to work for me -__-) so hopefully he will be finished soon!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:24 pm

Good luck!

Also, @X-Ray, let's hope everyone will submit their characters soon. Both me and Purple are very anxious to learn who wins. In case someone drops off, the one who loses the competition might alter their character for the empty role.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:30 pm

Ainsley is coming along, I don’t imagine I have too much of him left to do besides the BIO, and maybe any tweaks to anything I feel isn’t quite right for him. But yeah, website has definitely been on the wacky side as of late.

Chikka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:19 pm

Hello there~ Im Check Mate! I shall be competing for the depressed role, so lets have fun yes? But haha I see that someone else took Mitsuki Nase as a face claim so Ill try to find another one!
ImageImage

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:17 pm

Looking forward to seeing everyone's eventual profiles. I'm really sorry I haven't finished the raw text (still have to do bio). I've been having issues with the website logging me out/going offline and yesterday I had to take care of my boyfriend (he got mad sick) :c It's MLK weekend tho so assuming nothing bad comes up we should be in business. I am having a bit of trouble formatting all the pictures and whatnot, but eh.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:38 pm

A three way competition...I'm not sure how I feel about that...
But I do not control this RP and it's rules. If the GM's are okay with it then im okay with it. Good luck to all of us...^~^

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:22 pm

May the best depressed win? xD I'm curious now about everyone's concepts...at least regarding the ones who competed o_o

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:29 pm

People sure dig this role. Things got a bit more tense :D Whelp, let's see what happens.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:20 pm

may the odds be forever in yalls favor ~ any who I'm probably going to reedit my character because I'm starting to dislike the concept I'm going for plus I'm switching FC anyways XD

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:22 pm

So i'm guessing this RP died before it started ;~; nuuuu

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!