Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Titans of Alke

Titans of Alke

a part of “Titans of Alke”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

In the year 4002 humanity has been at war with aliens for over a thousand years. To combat these monsters we needed a new weapon, giant kick ass mechas! Two squads of cadets might hold the key to humanity's survival. {2 Roles Open}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Titans of Alke”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Titans of Alke

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Titans of Alke"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Titans of Alke

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:37 pm

Name: | Age: 14-19| Gender: Female| Titan: | Role: Orion Second-in-Command| FC: Yoko Littner| Status: Open
OMGIGGHJHGGSS I wanna join disssss! The FC being; #400000 and my favourite actor being Robert Downey Junior!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:17 pm

Why sure!

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:48 pm

My glob, this is cool! I would like to reserve The Legacy. The hex code I will use for her will be #FF0066 and my favorite actor is Eddie Murphy.

ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:57 pm

Using Adventure Time slang AND a RWBY signature?! Of course!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:58 pm

Can I reserve the caption of Talos then? My favorite actor would be Tom Hiddleston... And her hex code will be red!

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:05 pm

Well since you answered Tom Hiddleston I thought I'd reuse this. So glad there's a interest!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:08 pm

Can I reserve the Talos Engineer? Hex code is #ev5510. My favorite actor is.....Robin Williams.

Can I also change the FC to Isabel Magnolia? Image
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:12 pm

Alrighty then! I'll set her up!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:11 pm

This roleplay looks so cool o.o

I'd love to reserve this role if I may:
Name: | Age: 14-19| Gender: Male| Titan: | Role: The Screw-Up| FC: Yukine| Status: Open

I'm going to stick with Yukine as the facelcaim I love him so much.

Hex Code: #007215
Favortie Actor: Oh gosh that's stuck between Martin Freeman, Benedict Cumberbatch and David Tennant. No way can I pick one. I love them all~

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:15 pm

Sure thing! Get ya set up in a sec. So glad people are interested.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Is it fine if I use my own Character Sheet if I include everything I need? It's fine if you prefer I use the own you offered.
Also I changed my hexcode to #9EABB4 if that's okay with you.

ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:38 pm

Why sure! Just include the stuff in it.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:53 pm

Sorry I haven't made much progress on my character so far DX My sister is moving into a new apartment so I've been helping her with that the past couple of days and of course she had to pick the third floor again so I've been super exhausted ><

Gunna try to work on it more tonight!

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:46 pm

Oh I understand. Take your time, the reservations have died down, I doubt we'll be starting anytime soon.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:25 am

just letting you know i have an interest. not really any other Mech-roleplays so this is an interesting idea.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:01 am

You're welcome to a role mate! Just ya know, use the passwords and stuff.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:08 pm

i just don't know what's open. seems like everything was taken up. what type of roles are still open?

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:18 pm

As said in description we have three roles open. We've got the Orion engineer, Talos Captain, and Talos Second-in-Command completely open. The only fully taken role other then mine is the Talos engineer, everyone else is working on theirs and aren't finished yet. And FCs I picked aren't set in stone, if you have one you'd rather use then just put a gif, and their name here in the OOC.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:17 pm

sorry. when i see gifs i assume the role is taken :P what i'm used to seeing. i was thinking of taking the Talos captain. i was gonna get the second in command but seeing that they were male changed my mind. (since i'd like to keep the ratios even). also as much as i know people say Mikasa is awesome i haven't seen the AOT anime so i can't relate or get a feel for the character that well. so i'd like to use this person instead. Re-l Mayer

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!