Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Titans of Alke

Titans of Alke

a part of “Titans of Alke”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

In the year 4002 humanity has been at war with aliens for over a thousand years. To combat these monsters we needed a new weapon, giant kick ass mechas! Two squads of cadets might hold the key to humanity's survival. {2 Roles Open}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Titans of Alke”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Titans of Alke

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:14 pm

Just need the passwords and you're all set! They're in the rules.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:06 pm

whoops. derp. forgot to put those in.

color is #0174DF

and fav actress is Jodelle Ferland

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:11 pm

Gotcha! I'll set her up in a sec.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:16 pm

thank you very much. I will work on the CS and have it done in the next 6-8 hours. can't right now cause i gotta a long drive coming up here in a couple minutes.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:06 pm

So, I wanted everyone's opinion on something.

Would you guys rather wait, and see if someone will take the remaining roles, or just remove the second-in-command roles, and rework Renya as the Orion engineer(if that's ok with you Mikey), and make them teams of three, or if somebody would be so kind and take Orion engineer I can take the Talos Second-in-Command.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:43 pm

Bad news, Bespectedbeauty has backed out. :(

I was thinking to just reboot the rp by making another. What do you guys think? You'd still have your roles taken/reserved of course.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:46 pm

I'd be fine with you rebooting the roleplay.

ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:11 pm

Hey I'd be interested in reserving the role of Talos's second in command, and will follow this if the RP is rebooted

My Hex Code is #E56717

My favourite actor is... Denzel Washington. I guess.

I may want to change my face claim, but I have yet to decide who to change it to. Will post a GIF when I find one I like.

Edit: I have found many pictures of the character I want as my face claim, but no GIFs. So here's a picture of the face claim. Image

(Also I really don't get how people keep finding GIFs to use for their characters. :L)
I've got none that's good. So... yeah.

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:16 pm

@RCJJ23 just when you type in the character's name type GIF at the end or narrow down the category to make it only show GIFs (you can do this on BING. i dont know about google.)

@CutUp i don't mind if the RP is rebooted. I just want to get writing! spent like 2 and a half hours making my character/character sheet. combination of writing and research. but i'm along with whatever happens.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:37 pm

Yep, I use google and tumblr for my gif needs!

Anyways I think that makes two for the reboot. I think I'm leaning more towards the reboot. Because I'm afraid that we won't get anyone else to take the remaining roles, and rebooting would bring some more attention to it.

Any other thoughts?

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:47 am

I'm all good for a reboot.

@VincentRayne
Wow you picked a tough face claim. I found three gifs for you.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:36 am

@afreerobin i think you directed your @ at the wrong person :P that's not my character.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:05 am

Oh, thanks afreerobin. I'll go and find spots to put them in now then.

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:09 am

Does anybody still check up on this? It'd be a terrible shame if its already dead.

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:22 am

I check up on it every time I see an update for this thread. I'm just waiting in standby. My character is pretty much finished. Just have like one more section to fill out. but i wanna make sure that this RP is going to go on before I do it. It'd be a shame if I did all that work on my CS for nothing.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:40 am

We could always just reboot it ourselves, that can work too. We just need to message those who want to do it. And out up a Roleplayers Wanted thing. Also after reason everyone's bios and seeing how much fire power they have, I feel like my titan is under powered. You can read people's submitted chars through their profile.

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:54 am

I was waiting to hear from Mikey, but since everybody's revving to go, I'll make a reboot today. I sent her a pm, so she would still be in the loop.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:52 pm

It tis done! Titans of Alke: Blood and Steel. Go forth now!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!