Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Of Bikes and Family

Of Pack and Family

a part of “Of Bikes and Family”, a fictional universe by CharlotteV.

[closed]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Of Bikes and Family”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Of Pack and Family

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:00 am

Dex will be done tomorrow (Sunday). This week was terrible for me -- too much work to do and not enough time for any of it. I don't really have anyone to ask to fill any positions, unfortunately, and I would take on another role, but I'm afraid I wouldn't have enough time for two.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:51 am

I understand - get him finished up and I'll throw up a players wanted thread later. At the very least I'll shut this one down, reopen, and see if we draw some new eyes. It's worked before.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:20 pm

Don't worry guys, I'm highly interested! :) There's still hope!

xRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amybel on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:27 pm

Ah man I was really looking forward to this, I hope it doesn't die out like this :( I'd take on another role but it would probably conflict with the one I'm already playing.

Amybel
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:11 pm

Hey guys don't lose hope yet! We have most of the roles filled. I'm giving Scarlet a little while to finish up Dex and then with Roo's interest, we actually only need one more. As long as no one that's here doesn't go anywhere, we should actually pull this off.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:24 pm

Well, it certainly took me ages, but Dex is finally done. Definitely looking forward to pulling this roleplay off!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:56 am

Oh, wow I'd given up hope, but there's life!

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:25 pm

Yup, I couldn't have come in at the perfect time :)
Working on the two profiles, just incase, Char says yes >.>

xRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:26 am

Could I reserve the president?
ImageImage
Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:23 pm

Hey guys sorry I went M.I.A

I was on a short vacation, fell, and sprained the shit out of my wrist. Couldn't use my hand for a few days. But all is good and well (and on pain killers) now!

Ya'll still with me?

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:17 pm

Welcome back! I've been pretty absent from here too because we're getting closer and closer to our school play's show date! I'm definitely still here though :D

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!