Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

SCION

SCION

a part of “SCION”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

The organization known as SCION has provided the world's first line of defence against threats from the supernatural for centuries. Do you have what it takes?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “SCION”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: SCION

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebelPride on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:04 am

Sorry guys I just moved to New Glascow!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RebelPride
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:07 pm

That sounds frightening, Squishy. Glad you're okay!

Also, don't worry about it Rebel. I have no idea where New Glascow is, tbh, but it sounds great! X3
Soon we'll televise our
C O L O R

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:55 pm

*puts on GM hat*

*ahem*

Just a quick PSA folks, please do talk with me before adding to the lore thread, as I just noticed the new entry and it actually contradicts pre-planned existing lore that I've been telling other players in planning discussions.

The supernatural world is not only self-governing, but very powerful. Future plot reveals will illustrate this further, but they have a lot of influence in society. As a result any kind of secret government project would either have to be very small and low level, or have the backing of an extremely powerful cryptid faction, or anyone involved in such a thing would likely tweak the nose of a powerful clan or family, get destroyed, and create an all-out war which would potentially decimate humanity.

Probably a good idea if we talk this over to settle on a workable canon.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MisterMagicMuffin on Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:52 pm

Booker would you mind messaging me about your character, also, if you could filter new lore ideas through me as a general PSA. that would be gr8 guys.

MisterMagicMuffin
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Booker_Dewit47 on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:20 pm

Hey guys, sorry for being gone, Had a panic moment with a certain colored screen of death. Got it fixed, but for some add reason i cant see the Chatbar/Notifications bar when i log in. Going to try and bring the page up through TOR browser. Going to post.
Life is but a sea of evil hell fire and brimstone, and it is only up to you weather you fight it and stay true, or accept it and let it control you...But it either the beginning of an golden era, or the beginning of the end for us all...

Booker_Dewit47
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:28 pm

So, should everyone head towards the safehouse or what now? Kinda confused, since it seems like the only people posting are those in the hospital. Or at the very least, I have not seen any references to my characters since I last posted other then for one or two posts, that were more just a message to everyone then mentioning them specifically.

Its really hard to post without replies. :3
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:44 pm

Actually there are a bunch of characters at the safehouse.
Stride, Montana, Lulu, Fel (sorta) are all there.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:34 pm

I know some people are there, I was asking about everyone else still not there.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:30 pm

Ah, don't worry, Booker. The chat function isn't working for anyone right now, cause Gateway's being weird or something. :3
Also, sorry, Baneling! None of my characters are really in a position to interact with yours at the moment, unfortuantely; when they get to the safehouse, however, I'm sure your characters will get a large oppurtunity to speak and interact n' all that good stuff.

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXcandlejackXx on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:38 pm

I'm still at the morgue with Oren, Toby and Spire, but after a few post we will probably be there unless we choose to take things sideways.

xXcandlejackXx
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Booker_Dewit47 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:42 am

Ok, so one more thing, I apologize for kinda fucking every ones day up (In Character) Not what i had planned to begin with, but im too morbidly curios on how this will end up.

Booker_Dewit47
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FranklyLorelle on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:27 am

Yeah, been kinda hard to interact with everyone with a lot of characters scattered around. I think it will be great when everyone makes it to the safehouse and some good ol relationship developments can happen.

FranklyLorelle
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:24 pm

That's the plan, yeah. The general idea is that Avalon is going to lock down the safehouse once the characters are in, both so others can sort out all the various crimes committed in the last few hours, and in an OOC sense, allow the characters a period to interact more at length.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:03 pm

Alright, I will try to post soon with my characters heading towards the safehouse.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebelPride on Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:40 am

Alright guys, If someone wants to take temporary reign of Arc, I'm not going to be able to post for around a week or so. No need to post for me, just dont leave him out of everything ya know? :) thanks

RebelPride
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXcandlejackXx on Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:00 am

into the cage he goes!!

xXcandlejackXx
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ianna_334 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:52 pm

Echo and Vitamin, do you mind if I just skip Christina, Madison, and the cryptid to the safehouse in my post?

ianna_334
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:57 pm

I don't mind. I'm waiting with bated breath for a chance to post, actually. XD
I NEED MY ROLEPLAYZ, MAAAAN

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXcandlejackXx on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:07 pm

^ this, <.< Chat behind dead and no notifications is sorta killing this RP. We might wanna consider using something else to post on for the time being. Just a consideration.

xXcandlejackXx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ianna_334 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:24 pm

Okay, well, who are we waiting on besides me? I know I'm holding up Madison and the cryptid but that's because I have an exam coming up in my worst subject

I mean, personally, i refresh a few times every day so I don't rely on notifications. I'd really rather not move.

ianna_334
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!