Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

ERRU: Emergency Rescue & Response Unit

a part of “ERRU: Emergency Rescue & Response Unit”, a fictional universe by LookingAtPerks.

In this world, magic and supernatural are not hidden, but accepted and welcomed among everyone. The supernatural is normal. But this also means there are supernatural dangers...and people to respond to them....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “ERRU: Emergency Rescue & Response Unit”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:12 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "ERRU: Emergency Rescue & Response Unit"

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have here, or PM me as well. You can also discuss RP stuff here as well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Group Theory Builder Cult Leader Beta Tester Salesman Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: ERRU: Emergency Rescue & Response Unit

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHeroOfTime on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:08 am

I'm interested in making a character for this roleplay. Any pointers, guidelines or anything regarding making a character?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheHeroOfTime
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:46 pm

Oh yay, someone joined. I was just thinking I would need to remake it to get anyone (after maybe making a CS first, since no one showed interest I was putting it off over other priorities).

Basically, I would like it to be detailed, with a good backstory and what not. No one majorly powerful, but having some powerful is okay. Its supposed to be more like a struggle, at least at times, and keep in mind this character would have to deal with things other then conflicts. All ages are okay.

Additionally, and most importantly, make it a character you will have fun playing! Its no good if it isn't fun!

Now I may actually get around to making my characters sooner, since someone showed interest! :D

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Group Theory Builder Cult Leader Beta Tester Salesman Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHeroOfTime on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:51 am

I'm glad that fire is lit under you now. It caught my eye and the concept seems like a lot of fun. I haven't got a full idea of my character yet, but she's gonna be a bit of a grump without her coffee. Would it be okay to use fire manipulation? Like I understand it wouldn't be all-powerful and my character can fail etc.

TheHeroOfTime
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby erin_lowder on Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:21 am

Hi! Can I submit a character? This looks very interesting. ^_^

erin_lowder
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:38 pm

erin_lowder wrote:Hi! Can I submit a character? This looks very interesting. ^_^

Sorry for the late reply! I got midtermed and lost track of things! Yes you can! Hope to actually get this alive now that midterms don't own my existence!

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!