Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious or Hello

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious or Hello

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby Ambrose on Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:11 am

Because I am an awkward human being and have no idea how to introduce myself I will be using Discipline's introductory questions to say hello.

1) What's your username? Why'd you pick that username?
My username is Ambrose. I picked it because of its meaning and cause it's a pretty name.

2) How'd you find this place? Google? Why'd you look it up on Google or whatever?
Of course I found this place on Google, I don't do Bing, eww. I looked it up because I was searching for a place to roleplay at recently and this place was one of the options.

3) How long have you roleplayed on forums or chat? On what sites? Did you start with tabletop games or such?
Since 2006. I can't remember all of the sites I've been on but the one I've been on the longest was Mangafox, but that was years ago. Yes, I was one of those tabletop gamers, absolutely no shame here.

4) In coming to RPG, what've you been looking for specifically? A new home for roleplay? Better roleplay?
Coming to RPG, I've been searching for a better way to roleplay. I've gotten tired of the disorganization of certain roleplaying sites.

5) What kinds of roleplay are you interested in? Fantasy? Sci-fi? Go in-depth about it if you want.
Going in-depth would force me to create a novel and though it is tempting I'm not going to subject you lovely people to that. So here is the simple answer. I'm interested in fantasy roleplays mostly. Though that doesn't mean I don't venture out and try new things, because I do and I usually end up enjoying it. But my go to roleplays are those that have some element of fantasy and use Anime FC.

6) What're your hobbies? Do you collect rocks or mount insects?
Does sleeping count? I'm super serious here. I'm nocturnal so I do nothing during the day but sleep, that means from 9a.m. to 9p.m. sometimes. But on those days that I'm feeling productive or my Mother makes me get up, I enjoy: Reading books or manga, watching Netflix, Hulu, or some anime, creating a design on Photoshop, listening to music (Because I'm addicted and I have a problem) or writing. Also eating, I love to eat.

7) What's something you're good at besides writing? Maybe you're on the volleyball team or you're a quick learner? Maybe you play the flute or can fold up chairs amazingly fast? xD
I'm pretty good at using Photoshop and creating stuff. Also I can sleep for a whole day without waking up, though I'm not sure that is something to be proud of... I might have a problem now that I'm thinking about it •∆•

8) Do you have any friends here at RPG that invited you here? Would you want to make more friends while you're here?
I have zero friends. Writing that hurt me way more than I expected T∆T. But I'm super interested in making friends!

And lastly...

9) Do we get cookies for looking through your thread and saying hello?
I don't have cookies but I can be your friend and tell you how amazing you are whenever you want.

Anyway that's all I got. If you have anymore questions you want to ask me please do. Also I'm sorry for making this post so long. And thank you for taking the time to read it ^∆^!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

Ambrose
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Promethean Lifegiver

Re: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious or Hello

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Skulduggery on Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:55 am

Greetings, Ambrose! Welcome to RolePlayGateway.

If you haven't checked it out already, I would suggest having a look through LookingAtPerks' intro thread for new members because it contains some helpful links to get you started.

That being said, if you're ever looking for some one-on-one assistance, a more in-depth guide to the various areas of this site, or even just someone to chat to for a while, I'm always around so please feel free to shoot me a message. I'm also very much into fantasy settings so maybe we'll see each other around a lot anyway. ^-^

I hope you enjoy your time here, lass.

Best wishes,
EJ.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Skulduggery
Scholar
Member for 7 years
Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Inspiration Visual Appeal Recruiter Person of Interest Conversationalist Tipworthy Arc Warden World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ambrose on Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:38 pm

Salutations, Skulduggery!

Such a pretty word, Salutations. Whomever came up with the word must have had a beautiful vocabulary, I would have loved to meet them~

Anyway, thank you for the warm welcome, it feels nice to be noticed ^-^. I'll definitely be roaming over to that link and exploring around, thanks for the info. I hope we do get to see each other again, once again I appreciate the help.

P.S. That husky is going to be the death of me. *∆* So handsome! So fluffy!

Sincerely,
Amber

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ambrose
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:33 pm

Hey there and welcome to Roleplay Gateway! It's always nice to see new faces around here o7. I hope you enjoy your time on the website.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!