Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lord of the Rings: Darkness Reborn Interest Check

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Lord of the Rings: Darkness Reborn Interest Check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:02 am

It is 1,000 years after the events of Return of the King. The lands of Middle Earth are at peace, But in Mordor an old shadow returns. This shadow started it's rise over 1,000 years ago when a young Gondor Ranger found and kept the ring of the witch king. over the years it was a family hierloom pasted from father to son no one knowing it's dark power till now.

One dark night the son of the rings current owner heard the voice of the ring and placed it on his finger...He was never seen again for he was taken and became the new body for the witch king's dark soul. The Witch king now gathers his forces unknown to all but one man...

This Man is a gray wizard sent to gather heros from all the lands to destory this new evil.

CS

Name:
Race: (Human, Elf, Dwarf, or Hobbit)
Sex:
Bio:
weapons: (if any)
magic: (if any)

Rules

1. my word is law
2. no godmodding
3. respect others
4. love is allowed but keep it pg
5. Rules can be added or changed as i see fit

The Witch king will be played by me
Gray wizard will also be played by me unless someone gives me a good reason to be him via pm
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Re: Lord of the Rings: Darkness Reborn Interest Check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boz on Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:14 am

LOTR !!!!! WHOOT

how much about the lore will i need to know to play?
cos there are fans of lotr and then there are lotrNERDS who speak eflish and whatnot (i got lucky and became addicted to starwars myself). But this IS interesting as hell. and if your going to have elfs how are you going to explain it? most(if not all) the elfs left to the other lands and frodo went with them. but i hope this works out, i love lotr and would like to see this work. i shall have a character sheet made soon.
"Only the blind may see, the deft hear, and the mute speack of what i am; Only the dying may know and the dead truely understand"~Leviathan, lord of the deep

"Who Writes, Remains"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Boz
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:59 pm

i don't care about how much of the lore you know and as for the elves a lot of what i would call high elves of like rivendell left but what i would call wood elves from mirkwood mainly would still be around.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reiokami on Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:19 pm

Name:Aridel Nailo
Race: Elf (noldor)
Sex:F
Looks: http://fall-from-grace.deviantart.com/a ... o-90374225
5'10'', blonde hair, blue eyes
Bio: Aridel is an eliven noble who was trained as a diplomat because of her station, however, she also participated in the training of her family's guards so she has had some combat training as well.
weapons: Elven scimitar http://fall-from-grace.deviantart.com/a ... d-90374397
magic: none

I also have a copy of the LotR source books which have a lot of good skills, edges (character abilities and feats), and Flaws. If you need any help setting this one up, PM me!

reiokami
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:40 pm

thanks and you're in what we need at the moment is more people so we can start this

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:20 pm

Name: Dori Brimstone
Race:Dwarf
Sex:Male
Looks: Image
Bio:Dori is the great great grandson of Gimli he has followed the elves everywhere since his fathers death, he enjoys fighting with the elves but can never win.
weapons: Mithril Axe,Crossbow And Mithril bolts
magic: Imbue Axes (Insert magic into Axes)
Image Thanks Mainee! ~ xox.
Please add your name to my list of people for my newest experiment: A Vampire's Masquerade (Interest Check)

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:45 pm

looks good also i'm going to make a OCC hopfully that will get more in

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:51 pm

Lord of the rings: Darkness Reborn OOC (RPers needed)

OOC is UP
I will put your CS there so please go to the OOC asap

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!