Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outbreak!

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Outbreak!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chimera on Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:08 pm

((Sorry I didnt use your character sheet, it was easier to use my pre-prepared one xD))

Code Name: Chimera
Name: Unknown
Description: Face is unseen due to his mask. Will reveal features as plot progresses. Height 5'11". He carries his Ninja-to across his back at a slight angle and underneath his back pack. His Kama sit in a cross position about his lower back. A coil of rope hangs from the side of his bag. On each thigh he has a glock 17 holstered.
History: Arrived in the city after being sent by the Japanese government a few months before the outbreak. Once the outbreak occured he took it upon himself to fight back and help those who can't fight back against the zombies.Very little is known about his personal history as he keeps to himself.
Trying to get to: No-one
Inventory: As below
Inventory1a: Ninja-to 26 foot 1/2 inch Carbon Steel, Kama , 9mm. Glock 17 Semi-automatic (20 round magazine) x 2
Inventory1b: Rope, grappel claw, 80 rounds for glock 17 in his back pack.
Inventory2a: Upper torso bullet and stab proof light weight vest, rest of his clothing is black. Plates in the legs of his clothing protect from stab wounds and low caliber shots. Wears a balaclava type mask which conceals his face. Wears Ashiko's for added wall climbing capabilities.
Inventory2b: Night Vision/Infra-red goggles concealed in his mask. Back pack with med kit and minor surgical kit.

Glock 17
Ninja-to (pronounced Nin-ja-toe)

Ashiko

Kama

Chimera

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chimera
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:10 pm

Is your character another super-zombie-killing machine? ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dweebs
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chimera on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:02 pm

OOC: ((Essentially Yes..... xD I just like using ninja's as my characters mainly xD))

Chimera
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:08 pm

((Lol, mine too. I got mine off of Doom idea.)

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chimera on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:47 am

[[Haha excellent, if only the thread hadnt died DX]]

Chimera
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladanna on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:09 pm

OOC:Sazgig it is than. If you two can have patience I think we could get the thread started up again, I just can't get on everyday. Welcome Chimera, and don't worry about not using my character sheet.
IC: Maggie watched as Tiffany slowly started to regain her color.
"Tiffany, you stay here I have to go see if everyone's like this."
"Please, don't leave me here."
"All right. We'll head to my parents house, that'll give us a chance to look around and a safe place to head to," she said to Tiff, reloading her magnum and heading for the door. Hugo still was upset with Tiffany.
"Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate to say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice."
-Fire and Ice-

Robert Frost

Vladanna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hybrid1Rhys on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:50 am

OOC: Can I join this roleplay? The whole story-line fascinated me. Heres my application form .. thingy just incase.

Name

Jack The Ripper

Twenty-Five

Appearance

Hunting jacket - Ripped trousers - Black boots

Brown eyes - Black hair - Fuzzy Beard

Personality etc.

Protective - Cautious - Strong-Willed

Looking for..

Survivors

Pet(s)

None what-so-ever

Talents

Leadership, Lockpicking, Stealth

Primary W.

Glock 18 Handgun- 9x19mm Cartridge - Standard Magazine Capacity 33

Secondary W.

Remington 1100 Tactical Shotgun - Buckshot Cartridge - Standard Magazine Capacity 8

Melee W.

Swivel Garden Shear

Hybrid1Rhys
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladanna on Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Yes. I apologize for any long abscences ahead of time. I think with schoolwork and all, which is what causes long abscences, that I made everyone disappear. Help me bring this to life again Rhys. By the way awesome character name, you seem like my kind of person.
Thanks for your help in advance,
Josette Rosaleen Ruthven

Vladanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Hey, I'm still here too, but when are we starting this again?

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladanna on Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:38 am

Well, I can only get on like once a week so we could start again now but my posts will be far between. My character remains the same, but um lets just dive right into the thick of it when we start again. Agreed?

Vladanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:14 pm

That's cool, let's pick up on my highly fantasy transformation that's completely unrealistic and somehow turned me into a zombie-killing machine. Let's say my character is on the move and bumped into your character, wanna pick up from there?

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure_Sakura on Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm

Erica had been sleeping on the floor with Hillary and April. Kim had been sleeping on the bed. The fever had gotten so bad, they thought she wasn't going to make it. But, no one wanted to tell Kimberly this. They didn't want to worry her. Erica eyes opened slowly, seeing the April and Hillary were still sleep. She then turned around to check up on Kim. But she had been looking around, as if she didn't know where she was. Erica tilted her head, "Kim, what's wrong?" she asked, worried that she was up. Kimberly glanced at her with the same eyes her father had. Pale white eyes. She couldn't believe that, she didn't want to. "You.....can't." she said softly, yet terrified.

((Sorry for being gone for that long. I had forgotten about the website.))
Last edited by Azure_Sakura on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azure_Sakura
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Say, Azure, is your character in the same place with vladanna? And where are you currently? Like are you in a house? or are you in the street?

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure_Sakura on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Erica backed away as Kim stared at her. As Erica stepped back slowly she tripped over Hillary and landed on April. "God, what the hell?" April yelled out from the pain. She pushed Erica off and looked at her, but Erica had never took her eyes off of Kimberly. April looked at Kimberly as well, covering her mouth. She quit hesitating and grabbed Hillary's shoulders in pull her up to her feet. Hillary had no clue what was going on, but April pulled her out the room, looking for another room. "Run Erica!" she yelled, but Erica was still frozen with fear. Kimberly quickly got out of bed, but rolled to the floor, because the covers over her legs caught on to her. Erica quickly crawled over to her on the table, but Kim got up so fast, that Erica had to leave it and ran out the room. Not knowing where April and Hillary went, Erica ran door stairs. Kimberly was right behind her and jumped off the top stair case and landed on Erica. Erica fell head first and hit the ground. As her head throbbed, she quickly pushed Kim off, and ran for the kitchen. But, Kimberly ran at her and caught her and they both stumbled into the refrigerator. Kim attemted to bite Erica, but Erica held Kim's neck. "Get her off! Get her off me!" she cried, desperaate for help. Since Kim couldn't bite her targent she punched Erica in the face, which left Erica in a daze. Kimthen made her attempt to bite Erica's neck, but stopped when a gun shot went off. Blood slpatted on Erica's face. Kim had stopped moving as blood ran down her neck. Erica threw her off, and looked at April, went the gun in her hands.

Azure_Sakura
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:33 pm

is there any one here?

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladanna on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Hugo began barking and Maggie pointed her gun in the direction of the noise.

Vladanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure_Sakura on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:56 am

Erica's eyes drifted back over to Kim as she laid there, lifeless. Erica looked away quickly. She couldn't stand the sight of her friend. April let the gun in her hands drop to the ground and she covered her mouth and looked away. Hillary ran over to Kim to see if she was alright but, she already knew she was gone.She shook her head, "Why?" she said softly. "Why is this happening?" she asked. Erica's eyes were still on the ground. It was hard to think at this point. Kimberly had been with them. Who could tell who was going to go crazy next. She could still picture Kim's eyes. Then at that point, she remembered the Kim had gotten bit by a crazy person. Is it something like rabis? That would explain alot, how the riots spread so fast. "Erica."April broke threw her thoughts. Erica looked at April. "It's goes through bites."

Azure_Sakura
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:59 pm

As Frank proweled the streets, looking for zombies to take down, he saw three girls in the middle of no where (That's you guys by the way.) The zombies had learned his scent, so they avoid him at all cost, knowing that he was now no longer a human although he appeared as one. He yelled out: "HEY! Are you three girls ok??"

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:03 pm

((ooc: id like to join! do you already have the really smart good with computers and machines guy o.O))

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:43 pm

No...we have a killing machine though...(my char.)

dweebs
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!