Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Smoke fields

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Smoke fields

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:45 am

Alban ran over to where akishra lay unconcious. he swept aside the beast that was about to slice cleanly throuugh her neck, and began to protect her. more and more beasts came forth, falling prey to Albans blade as he fought with controlled fury. his blade swept through the air, sutting out the heart of a nearby creature, and then again Alban brought the sword round to defend from another of the beasts. as he fought he got more and more tired, and he knew soon the beast must leave, or he would die as fatigue made his reflexes slow. but for now he continued to fight. seeing that all the beasts in that area had gone, Alban ran to where the horse defenind Danny. quickly Alban went to the horse's side, and together they pushed back the creatures as they drove forward in their lust for blood.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:20 pm

Danny's breathing was ragged, but calm and even. Her chest rose and fell slightly. Dreams of life before the mists crossed her minds as she laid there, sleeping. 'I should wake and help defend them,' her mind spoke to her. Opening her eyes, she gathered what little strength she had left and sat up, swinging her sword at a beast that was attacking Alban and the mare from behind. Severing the head, the beast fell instantly.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:50 pm

Seeing that the woman was now awake, Shehrasin galloped back to Akishra, jumping over her still form to bit a beast on the nape of the neck when he came to attack her. Squealing, the beast arched it's head around, trying to get at the horse, but it was futile. Letting go of the beast, Shehrasin kicked it from behind, then trampled it until it was dead. Going back to her human, she continued to defend, not letting tiredness slow her down.
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:08 pm

'Oh gods,' she thought to herself and fell forward onto the ground. She gasped lightly and took a deep breath, fighting the fatigue.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:16 pm

(OOC: I'll be gone for a few hours. See you then)

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:48 am

Alban looked round at the beasts. they seemed to be drawing back for some reason. there were only about ten of them left. Then, the reason for the withdrawal became clear. Their leader stepped forward, growling menacingly. It was twice the size if most of the other beats, with huge claws as sharp as daggers. it's teeth were bloodstained, as was it's fur. Alban gasped, but raised his sword once more. the creature attacked, and alban was driven back until he was trapped. he parried the blows of the beast bravely, but it was all in vaiin. exhausted, he fell to the ground. the beast roared in triumph, and slowly raised one huge paw to cut out Alban's heart

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:14 pm

Danny raised her head up and saw Alban is trouble. She slowly pulled her dagger out of her boot and threw it at the beast attacking Alban. Then she completely passed out.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:54 pm

With Danny passed out and Alban almost being gnawed to death Yukiko forcefully threw her short sword st the beasts back. Then followed the attack with a slash at its neck. Jumping back to the beast's claw caught her middle and opened it slightly. Calling wind to her side and fire to burn the wound close just enough not to imobilize her. Feeling the fire burning against her skin she screamed out in agony.

"Ohh god that hurt why does helping hurt so much?"

Questioning herself Yukiko conitnued to slash unbridled and uncaring. The more she swung the more smaller but equally powered attacked. They ripped at her skin and bit at her ankles doing just about anything to bring her down. She held her ground and thought of nothing but her life and making it out while still checking on the others to make sure they didnot get pummeled(A.K.A. squished).
Life is beginning to thicken again.
Re-emerging in as thick as storm clouds everyone could see.
Or skinny dipping in the public pool.
Just all of it gaining meaning again.
Getting closer everytime I look.
What happens to me after my life is completed again?
Will I be happier again???

Written By: Me, Myself and, I. How Wondrous.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:59 pm

Shehrasin could see all the beasts attacking, and instinct told her that they were a danger to Akishra. Galloping foreward, she joined the frey, now singly driven to attack the girl who was lying several metres away. She fought well, killing several beasts with many well-placed and numerous blows to the head.

She whirrled around, attacking any beast she could. None of them were going to attack her human.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:09 am

Yukiko's body burst in flames and scorched anything within a 5 foot distance. Her body was yearning for rest but mind continued to fight. Not letting her stop the fight. Wind engulfed her fire covered body and cooled the flames around her. Gasping for air she dropped to the ground and sucked in lung fulls of air. Holding tight to Aella she stood and swung cuttting a smaller beasts leg. Upset with her weekness she chopped it to pieces and found another beast to chop away her anger at.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:11 am

Shehrasin had only just been able to avoid being burned, and laid back her ears, barring her teeth, at the strange flaming human. She continued to attack the beasts, killing several, and finishing off the one that the woman had wounded while she was lying down. One of the beasts had made it's way to Akishra, and Shehrasin neighed frantically, galloping over to protect her.

Akishra opened her eyes a crack, saw this, and decided it was just best if she passed out for a bit. She did.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:11 pm

Mustering the last bit of strength Kinstreal dragged himself to a rock wall and laid there with his back to the wall trying to recover some of his energy watching the fight he was surprised by the woman bursting into flames and the wind cooling them shortly after.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:29 pm

Danny's breathing smoothed out over time and she woke finally. She crawled over and leaned against the wall of the cave and watched. She could smell something burning and she coughed lightly.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:35 pm

The fight was over. Shehrasin had managed to get rid of the rest of the beast. Chasing those that ran for a short distance, she trotted back, going over to the still form of Akishra and nuzzling her cheek with her nose.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:23 pm

(OOC: Akishra's pulling out of this. Bye)

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:01 pm

It was now time to find Yukiko's mystery person she saw from a distance. One moment her mind tells her to leave these people and the moment it plays images of a person in the same skirt her sister was buried in. Boy did she need rest her brain wasn't comprehending all the drama.Turning to see Akishra leaving on her horse and the rest laying or sitting around Yukiko let herself fall to the groung knowing that there would be no more creatures for some time.

"Time to rest and see a better side of life the dream world."

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:55 am

[[OCC: Ok Akishra, not surprising really, the amount of RPing you do.]]

Alban looked up. he hurt all over, but that was a good sign. it meant he was still alive. he did not remember what had happened, as he had passed out. he felt extremely weary, and once again fell into a deep sleep

[[OCC: I know I havent put much, only dont have time to.]]

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:50 pm

Yukiko knew not of how much time she was asleep but decided to get up and explore. Grabbing Aella from a distance about 2 feet away Yukiko stood completely and walked to where who knew. But she knew her feet were carrying her to the look alkie of her sister. She looked aroung making sure nothing was following her and nothing was looking for a fight then continued. Yukiko thiught she saw the body of which appeared to her some time back. Running with speed of passing wind she came in contact with...............what she wanted to be her sister. It was like looking in a mirror at the body that stood in front of her. The hair is only what gave away the diference. Akiko had long flowing red locks that stopped above the back of her knees. Breathless Yukiko couldn't speak tears invaded her eyes and blurred her view. One hand reached up and touched the shoulder of Akiko it crumbled with the touch. Yukiko looked with horror. The shoulder gathered back and the body laughed and said.

"Akiko:You were always the week one out of us two. Yea I was the youngest but, I trained when father told us to for the amount of time given. While you scurried off to play with that horse. And this is wat you get a dead baby sister. How you gonna explain that to pa'? Say I cheated during trianing and then I wasn't strong enough to protect my sister so she died. Sounds pretty dumb to me. You always did what you wanted when you wanted but, now I'm dead and will be with you yes but, also very upset you let me DIE."

With this the body dissolved into the ground and dissapeared. Leaving Yukiko shivering with a sudden coldness that surrounded her. Her heart was just as cold. Yukiko spoke.

"Yukiko:I didn't mean for you to die please forgive me. I woul trade places wiot hyou in a heartbeat. Please forgive me I cost you your life and now I live with that. Just please forgive me."

Yukiko lowered her head and cried. Balling her hands into fists and pounding the earth. It wasn't her fault Akiko died but, it was her fault that she believed so.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:00 am

Danny took a deep, steadying breath and pushed herself up to her feet. 'Oh man, I hope everyone else is okay,' she thought to herself. She looked around before she started walking away from the wall. Her head hurt, but she scratched it lightly.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:36 pm

Alban got up, his head pounding. he got a driink of water, then looked around. he could not see any of his companions, only the dead bodies of the beasts that had attacked them. he looked around, and saw a figure standing there in the smoke. he went closer, and the figure came into focus. she was crying, punding the ground. Alban did not know how she would react to him approaching her, so he moved back into the smoke a little way, and waited for the woman to recover. as he did so a smaalish creature approached him. it screeched, and jumped at him. Alban smiled, and simply held his sword out in front of him. the creature, unable to change direction having already launched ittself at Alban, speared itself on the sword. the sword entered its throat, and came out the other side. Alban pulled the sword from the deadbody, and sheathed it. again he looked across at the crying woman. he did not know if she would want him to approach her or not. so he stayed back for now, waiting for the tears to subside.

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!