Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Underworld: Dark Solstice (IC always open)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Underworld: Dark Solstice (IC always open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lugen on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:37 pm

"My kill count is very low, the persistent ones get killed while the least persistent ones i will shoot in the leg maybe take an arm," Devon remarked not drawing his eyes away from Isabeau's flesh he started to question her ability. "I see that you have many scars on your arms how about you how many of my kind and of the lycan's kind have you killed. With that being said Devon beckoned for the bottle he was eager to deplete its quantity, it did not have the fulfillment blood had but it still went down damn smooth.
there is no guarantee in life but a life worth dying for

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lugen
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drizzt Do'urden on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:22 am

Levin watched as Michael lept into the fray, he'd marveled at the quickness of the younger wolf. He hesitated just a moment, as he watched one of his brethren hit the ground dead. He'd been torn between bailing on the "pack", and aiding in Belladona's insane extinction plan. The blood of one of his brothers spilt by the vampires was enough to send him into a rage.

He rushed into the deadlocked group of lycans and deathdealers, using a nearby table as a springboard lept foward. Then planting his foot on the wall vaulted straight at 2 deathdealers. Slamming into them with all his weight, all three went to the ground. As they rose Levin drew out his blade, and immediately plunged it into the stomach of the closest deathdealer. The bloodsucker smiled as he raised his weapon, the small amount of pain wasn't enough to slow him down. "Why don't you guys ever just give up?" Levin asked sincerly as he pushed down on the pressure switch, activating the UV emiter. The vampire's eyes grew wide a second before his insides turned to ash, and another second he was dead.

Turning in a quick circle his blade found the crease inbetween the upper and lower pieces of the next vampires armor. As the blade carved through the vamp with ease Levin again pressed the switch, even though the wound would've been fatal the UV rays ensured a quick death for the vampire.

Suddenly a door burst open behind the small group of lycans, even more deathdealers poured into the room. Dropping to a knee Levin swept his arm in an arc towards the ambushing vampires, as he did the knife launcher expelled his whole supply of hidden blades. Each with tiny UV emiters, a direct hit activated the one time use weapons causing instant death to a vital area, or death to any body part struck directly.

Knowing that it was likely he'd miss at least once Levin sheathed his blade and transformed. His roar was that of blood lust, he hated killing senslessly. This case, however, was helping to protect his brothers. Diving in, he began battling the way the lycan killing machine was intended...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Drizzt Do'urden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:39 am

Isabeau looked at her arms, not even really counting the scars. She sighed slightly and passed him the bottle. "Close to fifty all together on my last count. Could be over that by now. I stopped counting." She explained, feeling a bit light headed from the alcohol. She knew it was going to hit her harder soon, but for now she was doing ok. She sat there looking at her arms, the scars visible clearly on her other wise smooth and flawless skin. She brushed her hair out of her face.
"When you wish upon a star... I will kill you, near or far..."
-Richard

(01:10:26) [NPC] Bartender: Esari rolls 3d6 and gets 6,6,6.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lugen on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:52 pm

Devon accepted the bottle of whiskey, the light brown fluid was calling to him, he quickly placed the bottle to his lips and drank until he could no longer stand the sting of the fine beverage against the back of his throat. "That is quite impressive so may i ask why haven't you killed me or Salem yet? It seems as if we have given you plenty of opportunities." Devon smiled at Isabeau, for some reason he felt relaxed he was confident that she would not attack him.

lugen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:55 pm

"Neither of you have attacked me. As I said, I am often attacked first due to what I am and who I work for. Him and yourself have proven that you are not like the others, and because of that I see no need to kill you. If you had attacked me, one of us would be dead. Or all of us." She explained, shrugging her shoulders. She felt her head get lighter and her vision began to swim, showing that the alcohol was hitting her blood stream and affecting her brain now. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, swaying on her seat a bit.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lugen on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:03 pm

seeing that Isabeau had closed her eyes and started to sway in her chair Devon remarked "It is quite good liquor isn't it." In fact Devon had started to feel euphoric. But this was quickly interrupted by a buzzing alarm, he had heard this alarm only once before, and that was done as a prank. Devon's eyes had shot open he had not realized they had been closed, he then said "I must get to the coven there is something going on and with the numbers of lycan that we saw last night iam betting its a battle. with this he went into the kitchen grabbed a pack of blood, and washed his face with chilled water. he then stepped back into the room Isabeau was sitting at "you have two choices you may stay here or you may come with me."

lugen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:11 pm

Isabeau shot him a look." If I go your people will kill me. Even if I am helping." She said to him, on her feet now. She swayed a bit, but was otherwise just her normal self. She knew it was true, and he had to know it was true. She was human and she worked for Seraphim. She would be killed the moment nay of them figured out what she was. She knew it was important, but her lack of feelings caused to her think indifferently about his coven being attacked.

"Unless you can get your people to forgive me for killing their kind.. It is better that I remain behind." And she meant that. She could not leave. By now her people thought she was dead, or a traitor. Either way, if she went back, they would kill her.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lugen on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:27 pm

"True True but they would have to go through me first and that no easy task," Devon grinned showing of his fangs. "But i do respect your wishes there is some normal food in the fridge, don't be alarmed by the blood though." Devon then ran off towards the elevator, thinking of which weapons he should grab. he grabbed a holster that held two heavy artillery weapons ojn his back, with this he carried two sawed off shotguns the holster had little loops for extra ammunition which he filled with a creation of his own. they were shells filled with tiny beads full of silver nitrate one round would kill a lycan if it hit directly because the silver would hit the body and go into the blood stream he than quickly grabbed another mp5 along with the mp5 in his car he was set, not to mention he had his sword and desert eagles. he then speed towards the coven he was out for blood.

lugen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:33 pm

Isabeau nodded her head to him, then staggered back just after he left. She let out a large breath and made it to one of the chairs, climbing into it and curling into a ball. She wrapped her arms around her self and closed her eyes, gripping one of her guns tightly in her hands, her eyes lids growing heavy, and not long after, she passed out. it was the only real sleep she had gotten in a long time and it was a very deep sleep, her body making up for all of the time that she had spent unable to sleep. She knew that this was bad, an alcohol induced sleep, but it felt good and the urge to do it more almost over whelmed her. But almost was nothing and she brushed it away.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Michael and his brothers were doing exceptionally well. Levin was also had a little rampage of his own, and Michael saw it as a good way to release some steam. Michael had torn through his clothes and was now naked. He walked toward one of the dead deathdealer he had killed and unclothed him. Kai placed the deathdealer's outfit on and was glad to see that it fit him well.

"It wreaks, but at least these bloodsuckers have a good sense of style. Black leather is so bad ass." Michael said as he picked up his pistol from off the floor. Michael smiled as he reloaded the clip, reminiscing how the clip wasn't wasted. Michael quickly turned Levin was shifted. "Hey Levin! I left the headquarter too fast to check, but did our reinforcements make to town yet?" Michael asked , because if they had, the vampires would be done for.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drizzt Do'urden on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:40 am

It had been over a century since Levin had felt true bloodlust, and he wasn't hating it. Looking around at the 4 he'd dispatched himself he found he felt no remorse, though he still felt strongly that Belladona's tactics were wrong, the fact remained that this was a war and somebody had to win.

"Did our reinforcements make it to town yet?" Michael's voice snapped Levin out of his thought train. Shifting back Levin stood there naked. 400 years of losing clothes left most lycans as comfortable being naked, modestly was not a strong trait in their breed. "Yes, besides a few scouts the whole pack made it to the warehouse. We should have more lycans in a matter of minutes, meaning this coven will be no more in an hour."

Drizzt Do'urden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remnant4341 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:52 pm

His roar rivaled those of the lycans themselves as he threw open the double doors, Liam's eyes pulsated red he looked around as his coven members were gettin massacred. At his sides were two of his most loyal deathdealers, Samir and Orpha both whipping out their heavy semi automatic silver laced bullets, they began to carve a path.

Liam reached behind his back unsheathing his fine silver longsword and paced forward. The closest lycan turned growling foaming at the mouth leaped at him. The beast fell the blade slicing him in half to his waistline. He spun dodging another's claws cleaving the howling beasts arm off at the elbow then decapitating it in the same smooth movement.

remnant4341
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lugen on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:42 am

Devon had finally made it to the mansion, he could tell that the alarm at the safe house was no joke there were lycans everywhere. Devon grabbed the two smgs he had and unloaded half of a clip into a lycan from afar, poor bastard never had a chance Devon thought to him self watching the lycan tumble into himself. Devon then removed his sword from the car and strapped it to his back. He was prepared to hopefully rescue his loyal friends. he thought that he would start at the garage so he headed towards it.

lugen
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!