Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Multiverse

Al-Hazred (A New Era Location)

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Re: Al-Hazred (A New Era Location)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:27 pm

Before Grinum went to the inn. "I have information you may be interested in and in return i would like some information of my own. Just meet me at the inn over there, Hence's Tavern.

Grinum waited in his room while thinking of a plan. If he was to kill the man in the inn room he would be certainly found out and going against his rules of the hit. Grinum came to the conclusion of finding out as much information as he could before making his assassination. "Hey get your ass down here! I'm no waiter!" said the owner "Ya fine be right there." Said Grinum in an annoyed tone.

"Hm the food here isn't that bad." Said Grinum as he ate his chicken-like food. "Hm I wonder if that diplomat will come." Grinum started to wonder as it had been atleast an half an hour.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

victim130
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Al-Hazred (A New Era Location)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boxhead on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:09 pm

Grim sat comfortably in the shade of the cafe's awning. The slender blue-furred Hoop-kah female dropped off the bottle of Alterrian wine and flute for him, along with a plate of sweet meats. Across the street the scene played out, the “assassin” he had hired, Grinum, had made contact with Timosha Abramtsov Lukanov, the Technocrat diplomat.

Pouring some of the deep crimson wine in his flute, Grim sipped the liquid and pursed his lips with a satisfied smack. Narrowing his eyes he watched as the skeletal being known as Xindhi seemed to transmit some message to the diplomat, “Curious...I wonder what the little assassin has made of that exchange. Perhaps he is astute enough to realize something important has occurred, perhaps not.”

Reaching a gloved hand towards the sweetmeats, Grim plucked some and slurped them down as he continued to watch the discourse between the two men. Then with a sudden turn the assassin moved towards Hence's tavern, a den of the vilest scum in the multiverse, a thin smile crossed Grims lips as he chuckled to himself.

“Well at least the kids got guts if he is staying there, maybe he actually can pull this off.” Grim murmured as he sipped more of the wonderfully rich wine. As he placed his flute down a shadow crossed his path, it was the Cughtagh Skallagrim, the energy coming off the Xindhi was intense, and he was clearly manipulating the resonate frequency, but for what reason? Pulling the brim of his hat down to shade his eyes a little more, Grim narrowed his eyes as he watched the champion move past him.

After Skallagrim moved on, his attention seemed focused on the space port, Grim exhaled. It had been a millennium since he faced an angry Xindhi in combat, and even then it wasn't an Aeryn or Cughtagh, whistling softly he shook his head, even with his skills and abilities the thought of facing once called champion of the dreaming queen was not a prospect he wanted to test. A thin smile crossed his lips, “Here's to you Grinum...” he whispered as he toasted the assassin.
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die. " Batty-Blade Runner

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Boxhead
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!