Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Superhero Squad

The Superhero Squad

a part of “The Superhero Squad”, a fictional universe by unicorns.are.real.

The superheroes of Violet City are all blessed with odd and strange abilities and they are the only ones stopping the city from being overrun with villains.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Superhero Squad”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Superhero Squad

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:22 pm

ahaha I love that image, yeah you can definitely take her :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamQ on Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:23 pm

Thank you so much, Hopefully I'll have her up by tomorrow afternoon.
In This World its not FAITH That Saves Us But DEFIANCE.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IamQ
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:52 pm

IamQ wrote:Awesome, and officially complete!

Cant wait to start this! If you don't mind I would love to take on the Laneya Grace FC, Just because I think it will be a lot of fun to play a super strong little girl... I mean I just got this mental image of "Mom! I Popped my Dollys head off again!"

LoL!! Nice scenario there :P

I think it'll be quite amusing, and probably frustrating to the Guardians, to have this cute little girl throwing a car at them or trying to throw them through buildings. lolol xD

BTW, I posted in the Guardians thread so we can start brainstorming what we'll be up to at the start of the RP! ^_^
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamQ on Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:09 pm

Well, Amellia Katherine McKane is complete!!(Laneya Grace FC)
Secret experiment turn Russian Government experiment, turn superhero! BOOM! lol I had a lot of fun writing her.

IamQ
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:09 pm

OH BY THE WAY

Michael will be giving everyone nicknames

Jean Grey ~ Bunny
Dracula - Hunter
Flame Head, Hot Stuff, Cinderella (get it...cause...fire...cinders?), Fireball - Connor
Loki Jr. - Verona
Asian Nightcrawler - Joey
Bite Size - Amelia

Yes, I decided he likes Connor a bit more, and will constantly flirt with him. No there is nothing you can do to stop me. Yes I will edit his personality to add a flirtatious prick in there. No I will not have pie.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:31 am

omg I love those nicknames. Just so long as Michael doesn't expect Connor to flirt back

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:20 am

Oh no, he knows that he won't get any love back. But to be frank, Michael will flirt with probably anyone.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamQ on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:21 am

God, Verona's going to love him and hate him.... Shes going to love to hate him lol

In retaliation (Sense she will not like being called Loki JR) she will probably start calling him a nickname as well, might 'leak' his 'official' super villian name(petty, overly dumb and under thought nickname) to the press type of petty nonsense just to see how irritated he is the next time they face off.

Did I forget to mention that Verona is petty? Because she is.

Amellia would honestly like the nickname coming from anyone, so if he called her it she would smile and then he is flying and she yelling sorry but its her job....

sometimes my brain goes a hundred miles a minute.
Last edited by IamQ on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IamQ
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:31 pm

Playfully calling her Jean will work, as long as you remember her real nickname when you need something or things are serious.....or else she's likely to play dumb and act like she doesn't know who youo're talking to. mwuhahaha

Just got done reading the newest CS's, love Amelia's Russian backstory and outfit. I also love how Joey is really an Alien xD I noticed he was raised in the same immigrant area as Bunny, perhaps they knew each other as kids in some way? That would make the dynamic between the two of them interesting!

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamQ on Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:43 pm

Thank you!! I kinda had this idea that sense Amellia likes to draw and spends a lot of time by herself she convinced the Council to get her some heavy duty cloth and caviler and such, meaning she has designed outfits for all of the squad and everything looks completely normal. Like anyone could wear it on a daily biases but its not really logical that they are wearing their outfits when they need them most of the time.

IamQ
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:59 pm

I'm laughing Connor finding Michael really annoying, like every time he ends up fighting Michael he's just like "ugh, someone please swap with me." or "Why does he always go after me?"

Aha, I figured secret lab experiment and born that way were taken, so do something a little weirder for Joey. Also, I'm glad you brought that up, because I was going to ask you about them being friends when they were kids? Maybe up until Bunny ran away or something? I'm imagining as just something that neither of them have really mentioned?

Also I love the idea of Amellia making all the squad outfits and that they look super normal, it makes sense! (Guess I gotta go put together outfits for Connor and Joey aha)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:42 pm

unicorns.are.real wrote:I'm laughing Connor finding Michael really annoying, like every time he ends up fighting Michael he's just like "ugh, someone please swap with me." or "Why does he always go after me?"

Aha, I figured secret lab experiment and born that way were taken, so do something a little weirder for Joey. Also, I'm glad you brought that up, because I was going to ask you about them being friends when they were kids? Maybe up until Bunny ran away or something? I'm imagining as just something that neither of them have really mentioned?

Also I love the idea of Amellia making all the squad outfits and that they look super normal, it makes sense! (Guess I gotta go put together outfits for Connor and Joey aha)

I love that idea! They could have been good friends up until Bunny ran away, and while he took his bad circumstances and turned it around into being a superhero, Bunny went the other direction in life and decided to take out all her anger and frustration over her bad circumstances on the citizens of Violet City!! Drama bomb! xD

I
SO
CAN'T
WAIT
TO
START
THIS
RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me:
(However i'm a little bit older.....lolol)

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:40 am

Oh, in random Overwatch news.......ur girl just got a quintuple kill...that was also a TEAM KILL!:

Thanks to that ult combo we wiped them off the objective, capped it, and won that round!!! <3
As you can see they were all frozen by Mei's ult, but I think i could have killed all, or most of them without her ulting simply because I was flanking them before i dropped it and they were totally clueless that i was there. lol

Okay okay, that's all, sorry - just had to share that awsmness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made my night!! <3

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:55 am

Where is everyone? =(

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamQ on Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:22 am

Waiting for this together so all of the awesomeness can come to life lol

IamQ
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:52 pm

I'm finishing up Artemis I'm just having trouble with her personality ^^;

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamQ on Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:11 pm

@ Lostsoulsbleed

I stalked your profile to look at Artemis...Sorry not sorry?

Anyways!

I think that either Amellia will feel connected to Artemis because their pasts are similar or shes going to completely avoid her because it brings back to many memories...

IamQ
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:03 pm

Hey guys, sorry my internet has been sooo crappy for the last two days, it's driving me insane, but the first post is up, so post away!

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shirogane on Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:22 am

Life kinda kicked me in the head as of recently. I'll still post, but I won't be on as often as I would like. Still, super excited for this to start (:
"Strange how there's always a little more innocence left to lose."

Shirogane
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:57 pm

Shirogane wrote:Life kinda kicked me in the head as of recently. I'll still post, but I won't be on as often as I would like. Still, super excited for this to start (:

Ah, life makes a habbit out of kicking me in the head...over and over and over again...I know first hand that it's no fun, so I hope things get better for ya sap!

Strangely we both posted at the exact same time, so I'm gonna read yours and hopefully mine doesn't need to be altered to fit with yours. If it does, I'll edit it in a bit xD

EDIT: So I'm gonna edit my post slightly at the end to include the phone call.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!