Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hale's House of Boys

Hale's House of Boys

a part of “Hale's House of Boys”, a fictional universe by CharlotteV.

Be wary of flirtatious smirks, boys, and don't bite off more than you can chew.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hale's House of Boys”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hale's House of Boys

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:17 pm

I'm the same as Bartholomew, if there's a thread I'll participate, if not I can just talk it out or wing it :p
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:13 am

I should be finished with David sometime tomorrow afternoon, if that's alright. And when it comes to relationship threads, I can go either way, so whatever is the majority.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:01 am

Yay! Taylor is finished!

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:07 pm

What's up my dudes!

Characters look great and everyone is mostly finished! The three that are left are minor wips so settle in, this is our cast, get to know each other.

I think we'll go ahead and skip out on the relationships thread since everyone's kind of 'meh'. It should be fine, given that we don't have too many people. However, I want to strongly stress that most of these guys have been here for a little while ---

Val | 6 years
Max | 4 years
Taylor | 2 years
David | 2 years
Jordan | probably about 1.5 years
Dalton | 9 months
Arlo | TBA
Em | TBA

So, they all at least have some kind of general relationship. Keep in mind they all live together too (unless you specify that your boy lives out-of-house).

ALSO. There is a House Staff thread up now. So far its just the owners but please read up (important info on how the house runs will be in there - I know its long, sorry). Staff with mostly be NPCs, but you can always message me if you feel like you need some more insight into their personas (especially the Hale's.) These guys can 100% be used as plot devices. Be creative. Create drama. LOL.

I think that's all thats important as of right now. I will likely either start this RP very late tonight or tomorrow afternoon. You should plan to have your characters done by Sunday at the very latest.

Alright. Hit me up if you need anything!
Last edited by CharlotteV on Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:03 am

Staff page is finished, first post will go up tomorrow afternoon:)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asilian on Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:55 am

Guys. Guys I'm so sorry it's taking me so long to finish Em. I promise I'll have him done by today, and if he gets approved quick enough, a first post, too. Just so you guys know, I'll usually be pretty scarce Fridays thru Mondays unless I manage to get up early. I work those days from 1 pm to midnight and am usually asleep until 11 am. I love you guys, I promise I'll be done soon.

[!EDIT!:] Okay, Emrys is officially finished. Now I just have to wait for him to be approved, and I can write up a post. I'm truly sorry it took so long to finish him. I truly look forward to writing with you all!

[!EDIT2!:] Also, Charlotte, can I change the face claim? Tom Riley from Da Vinci's Demons just fits Emrys much better. I know the clothing is a bit outdated, but I figured it wouldn't matter all that much. Here's the new gif.

Asilian
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:08 pm

So excited to see posts coming in! Keep it up, my fingers are getting itchy to go again :D

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asilian on Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:14 pm

For whatever reason, I can't get the thumbnail picture to work. It's making me angry. I'm ready to get a post in xD

Asilian
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:19 pm

@Asilian - it's showing up on my end, RPG is probably just being a jerk. Although, its Dan Radcliffe, and not the new fc.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asilian on Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:31 pm

I'll try to fix it...

Asilian
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asilian on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:05 pm

Why is Gateway being such a butt about the thumbnail! I still can't see it! :/ Stupid pictures...oh well. Either way, everything's changed and all ready to go. Just waiting to be approved.

Asilian
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:06 pm

You're good to go <3

I think there might be a 24hr rule on the thumbnail but I'm not entirely sure. I can see -shrugs- so at least its there lol

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asilian on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:05 pm

Woo! My first post is up! :D

Asilian
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:37 pm

4 down, 4 to go

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asilian on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:10 am

Oh poo. I was hoping for more posts today. Sadly I was mistaken. Guess we just have to wait until tomorrow. :(

Asilian
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asilian on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:44 am

Where did everyone go? Sorry if I'm a nuisance, I just like being active in the OOC as well as IC. I just wish there were more posts.

Asilian
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:00 am

I'm going to be putting up a post some time today, but I'm loving what I'm reading so far.

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:45 am

Open posting as of now <3

(Miyer still might pop up but don't feel like you have to wait on anyone)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J.D. on Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:32 am

Hey friends, I'll be out for the next few days (2 most likely, have to travel home for the holidays,) so I occupied Jordan for most of the night. I'll bring him back into the fray when I get back :D Hope thats alright Char.

J.D.
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:46 pm

Been away for a little while - probably be posting again tomorrow.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!